4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EntityGames

Feb 19, 2021
I tend to use the right ctrl button, but unfortunately it seems that only the left ctrl button works, not both of them.
I can echo what others have said. Rollback feature would be lovely, as well as a return to main menu.
As it is now you either have to save & load the game or close it and start over if you do not choose the right things in the bus...
We can add skipping with right CTRL as well, no problem. Rollback is harder to do, though we do want to add auto-save for the next release, so that should make some things nicer. Note that there are/will be mutually exclusive scenes, so you're never gonna get everything in one go regardless. Just FYI, we're currently on a short hiatus till end of July, before we continue, since we all had a few life changing events recently

Reactions: stal1234

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
how do u get pass the bus and how u get her phone number of the girl on the bus anyone help plz or do a walkthrough on how to do it plz cuz it may help other ppl out that is playing your game ty

EntityGames

Feb 19, 2021
The key is in the left pot, then you can use it to enter the door. If it doesn't work send us your save game via discord.
We have a walkthrough on video but what website can I upload it without getting deleted? We had it on streamable.com and youtube and obviously they deleted them.

Reactions: gizli deli

gizli deli

Dec 16, 2020
The key is in the left pot, then you can use it to enter the door. If it doesn't work send us your save game via discord.
We have a walkthrough on video but what website can I upload it without getting deleted? We had it on streamable.com and youtube and obviously they deleted them.
Save problem. with which key save ?

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

EntityGames

Feb 19, 2021
You guys want us to continue? Basically every additional 15 minutes of gameplay costs us 400 USD. It's not a big deal as we consider this more of an art project, but the lack of feedback keeps us from putting more time into this. At the end of the day, why spend lots of time and effort on something that maybe only 10 people enjoy?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
You guys want us to continue? Basically every additional 15 minutes of gameplay costs us 400 USD. It's not a big deal as we consider this more of an art project, but the lack of feedback keeps us from putting more time into this. At the end of the day, why spend lots of time and effort on something that maybe only 10 people enjoy?
I wouldn't bother, it doesn't stand out but maybe someone really likes it; still that's crazy money for what it is.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
Why does it cost 400USD for 15mins of gameplay? I assumed that this was just a project / hobby piece for someone or a couple of people rather than a 'serious' developer - I do some pretty serious 3D modelling and AI mods for a AAA game in my spare time - they have cost me nothing but my hobby time since the electricity etc. would have been used anyway with the PC on.

Anyhow, on topic - I really enjoyed the idea of this plus the art style is great. I was looking forward to it develop, but at 400USD per 15mins I'd say cut your losses as what is prsent isn't worth that.

dirtyscrote

Jun 14, 2017
I liked this game, mostly because it felt like a game not a choose your own slide show.
In terms of content it was enough of a tech demo to make me think the engine and team had a lot of promise, big improvements in gameplay and quality of life tweaks during bus chat minigame show the team listens and have the ability to make a playable game.
Can only assume the $400 is art costs, but that's irrelevant to the meat of reply which is lack of feedback by the sounds of it

Reactions: EntityGames
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote