1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
I agree with the poster above me, I love stories that can warm my heart and my dick, so this seems like a must try. Also, that name is awesome lol.

Reactions: tamakool

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So do we get rid of the censored tag then if in the Overview it says that it's uncensored?

Last edited:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Ugh Norn's works are just a massive cringefest. *Sigh* Guess I'll have to wait till they translate more of Miel's works.
Miel's works are not cringe?! The same Miel who release 4 titles per year with names like "Loving Wives Made Preg-Slaves by a Younger Man's Animal Lust"? The same Miel with dialogue like "Buhi! You're my onahole wife now"?

Wtf are you smoking dude? I mean yeah, Norn's titles are cringe but Miel's are just different kind of cringe too...

Jul 31, 2018
Overview: If you treat her with tender love and care, she'll open her heart to you, and maybe................

Me: " HER LEGS!?!?!?!

Overview: ...............you'll fall in love!?

me: "Oh yeah. Wholesome not horndog."

Reactions: Cryswar
Oct 25, 2017
how far in the game is the girl in your banner?
Actually IDK, it quite fast to get there if you really just ignore everything but there's fair share of content you have to get through and miss... it text base game tho which means is just imagination. wish they commission the art/animation one day.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
"Lonely Cat"... really?! ... I said mostly "Innocent Nymphomaniac Cat" :sneaky:
Damn, any excuse is good for start a sex scene :love:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Miel's works are not cringe?! The same Miel who release 4 titles per year with names like "Loving Wives Made Preg-Slaves by a Younger Man's Animal Lust"? The same Miel with dialogue like "Buhi! You're my onahole wife now"?

Wtf are you smoking dude? I mean yeah, Norn's titles are cringe but Miel's are just different kind of cringe too...
They aren't cringe.
They are hilarious and very hot.
Just don't play it near a SJW unless you want their heads to explode.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Great, we're picking up dirty, grown strays now. Hopefully she got her shots at least.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
I can't even remember the last time I saw an official Japanese->English translation remain censored like this. What happened?

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
who the fuck is responsible for translating the titles?
the english ones are so bad, they're almost funny again

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes