caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
Cherrykiss games don't uncensor their releases.
Only JAST (And Mangagamer sometimes) licensed games in their store gets defensores.
Most of MangaGamer's releases are without mosaics. NekoNyan, Sol Press, Front Wing and qureate's western releases and Denpasoft(Sekai Project) also have some no mosaics releases. Just saying in case you don't know, cos you said only.

wait, this game is uncensored right? so why i got censored pic?
That's a response from Cherry Kiss Games about mosaics in their releases: "The original Japanese release has mosaics and unfortunately, we are unable to change that..." Could be that the developer don't want no mosaics version even outside Japan(at least that was the case with minori's games and Sayori). Considering Cherry Kiss Games release only Norn/Miel Visual Novels, we'll probably never see no mosaics version.

Ecchi_san

Jan 13, 2019
win10 nothing happens when i run the game. Theres just a process in taskman and nothing more, not even a window. How can i fix this?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah, I can't get this game working on Windows 10 either. I tried running it in compatibility mode for windows 7 and 8 as well as an administrator and nothing seems to work. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Reactions: kfx4991

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i double clicked the application, but nothing happened.
but task manager says it is running in the background, what is happening?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes