RPGM Completed Lonely JK Wants to Expose Herself Anonymously Online and go Viral [v1.00] [スマンコフ]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
Miu's a high school girl who's addicted to using social media. After posting a revealing selfie one day, her account goes viral and she gains hundreds of followers and replies. The sudden popularity awakens something inside her, and she decides to start exposing herself in public to satisfy her need for attention.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-09
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Original Title: 裏垢JKは露出でバズりたい
Developer: スマンコフ
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Fan Translation by Cactuar + Fap it-san)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Game is translated EXCEPT FOR the twitter replies. I will be translating them but it'll be a little while before I can get around to doing it. I figured I may as well post the game since it's 99% completed otherwise.
Thank you to Fap it-san for helping with the images.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The sudden popularity awakens something inside her, and she decides to start exposing herself in public to satisfy her need for attention.
Having spent the entire afternoon at the school's manga club, a simp returns home late at night,
then a school girl comes him literally naked... and he *accidentally* looks at her...

:D
THX for the share...

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2020
Bit off topic, your pfp is the character from Princess Synergy? Do you plan on TL'ing that once it's out? That game looks awesome.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Bit off topic, your pfp is the character from Princess Synergy? Do you plan on TL'ing that once it's out? That game looks awesome.
Yes she is and no I'm not. There's a high chance Kagura will pick it up since they translated Lelie Navigation. It does look awesome but I'm biased because slay the spire is one of my favorite games.

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
Ive been around long enough to have seen my fair share of "JK" in titles but, anyone able to tell me what it actually means specifically? :KEK:

BeanDip2426

Jul 18, 2022
Ive been around long enough to have seen my fair share of "JK" in titles but, anyone able to tell me what it actually means specifically? :KEK:
JK. An abbreviation in Japanese that stands for Joshikousei, which translates to high school girl in English. It's often used to refer to Japanese high school girls, especially when they are in their school uniforms.

That's what google tells me

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
Thanks for this :love: I really wanted to play this when it released but the menus were not translated.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes