-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
after some minute in the game I see version 0.32.0 still have the incest just the 0.32.0"p" version left out the incest.
So far so good but I'm curious if the next update 0.33.0 will have similar setting with "p" or without "p" meaning non-incest and incest version, one for patreon and other for SubscribeStar.

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
So what's the new relationship with the sister, could someone spoil me? Doesn't much matter to me either way but i'm kind curious to know how it was changed, since i seem to remember the incest angle was a pretty major thing about her character
Her new taboo is not wanting to have sex before marriage. You're no longer directly related.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I also do it because I enjoy making games, it has to be said.
Or enjoy telling a damn good story. Fuck making a game, Fuck being a good writer or having the best renders/animations. Being the teller of such a great story. I'd read the fucking book and paid full bullshit new release book prices if you wrote one. Because you tell a damn good story. To me that's what matters the most.

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Well folks here it is, a patch for the patched version, restoring Evelyn's content to the original.
Simply put the file in your "game" folder and overwrite the other archive. Make a backup though in case something goes wrong. (Let me know and I'll look into it)

Note: You don't really need this. If you want Evelyn's original content you might as well download the original version of 0.32. This is more a proof of concept that yes, there will be a patch for future versions. It does however include the hotfix that came with 0.32p.

This is outdated, the uploaded version of 0.33 in the OP is already patched

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Is the part where you have to compare the family register broken now?
Old solution obviously doesnt work anymore and I cant find a new one?
Age of the aunt is strange, but I find now way how to compare the right things...
try old solution, it should still work

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No cherries were popped in those scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sad it had to be stripped of the biggest taboo because of puritanism.
I played a bit through the altered content and all the scenes are still there, but the text is altered.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like a patch can be easily made as no variables are used for the names and the taboo/secret for Evelyn is fully altered. 'Patching' would require a lot of replacement files and this'll get worse with future updates.

Looking forward to 0.33. The game is still good.
At some point, I will need to see what the Patreon-safe game looks like. Until then, I'll wait for updates on SubscribeStar. It's a shame that Belle now has to code two parallel games.
Hello guys I'm new on this game right now want to play it but i see recent update no have anymore incest right?

If so you would need to play 31 version for incest?

And now for Belle why don't you make incest patch?
I understand the rules of patreon is not "new" they don't allow incest, and many games avoid this problem with incest patch but you can still avoid it without change the game story just bcs patreon stupid rule unless you don't want incest anymore in you game or else I don't see any reason not to go.
and another question how much ntr content have this game is worth it to play that path?
You definitely missed what has been discussed over and over again over the last couple of months.
Well folks here it is, a patch for the patched version, restoring Evelyn's content to the original.
Simply put the file in your "game" folder and overwrite the other archive. Make a backup though in case something goes wrong. (Let me know and I'll look into it)

Note: You don't really need this. If you want Evelyn's original content you might as well download the original version of 0.32. This is more a proof of concept that yes, there will be a patch for future versions. It does however include the hotfix that came with 0.32p.
Thanks, but it seems like an awful lot of work to patch the "p" version to approach the "non-p" version.

Reactions: xapican

zymierman

Oct 1, 2020
A question. Is this a game where you can get locked out of content if you don't follow a walkthrough? I tend to prefer sandbox games to VNs, but I hate it when games mix the worst of both (ie sandboxes where you get locked out of content due to supposedly bad "choices" in your answers, which tend to be random due to poor writing)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
A question. Is this a game where you can get locked out of content if you don't follow a walkthrough? I tend to prefer sandbox games to VNs, but I hate it when games mix the worst of both (ie sandboxes where you get locked out of content due to supposedly bad "choices" in your answers, which tend to be random due to poor writing)
Yes.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes