Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just want to clarify one thing since there seems to be confusion around it:

I'm not starting the development of 0.33 right now. I haven't been working on this Evelyn revision for 0.32 for more than two months. 0.33 has been in development ever since the original 0.32 was released, so there is not much left to do before it's done.

So if you saw that this thread had an update, opened it, and was disappointed that 0.33 isn't out, don't worry. It won't be long to wait, relatively speaking. There is more work to do, but this whole Evelyn thing actually kicked my creative juices back into gear.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi how many scenes evelyn have with Thaddeus. will i miss scenes with mc if i allow Thaddeus?? will it affect in longplay ?? please somebody clarify

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I stopped playing this game quite a while ago, around v0.21/0.23 ... Did the nun joined the harem list?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Paypal seriously needs competition.
Practically impossible at this stage.

People are not trusting with their finances especially online. Paypal has years of background service and has been good to plenty of people including me.

It would take years for someone to get to a stage where they can compete with Payapl and it would take a LOT of money.

Nobody is going to entrust their financial security to a startup.

I might be convinced to switch to use a different company if someone can show a decade of doing what Paypal already do but to a much higher standard.

Like I said, practically impossible.

Without showing experience and offering much better service I have no reason nor desire to entrust my finances to anyone else.

Paypal have always done right by me and have proven more reliable than our credit card companies when things have gone wrong. Got to the point where I won't even use our cards online anymore, everything online goes through Paypal.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Practically impossible at this stage.

People are not trusting with their finances especially online. Paypal has years of background service and has been good to plenty of people including me.

It would take years for someone to get to a stage where they can compete with Payapl and it would take a LOT of money.

Nobody is going to entrust their financial security to a startup.

I might be convinced to switch to use a different company if someone can show a decade of doing what Paypal already do but to a much higher standard.

Like I said, practically impossible.

Without showing experience and offering much better service I have no reason nor desire to entrust my finances to anyone else.

Paypal have always done right by me and have proven more reliable than our credit card companies when things have gone wrong. Got to the point where I won't even use our cards online anymore, everything online goes through Paypal.
It would have to have the backing of one or multiple big banks, likely involving banks from both the US and Europe. Like you said, taking on PayPal now is practically impossible unless they manage to really piss off all the wrong people.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Scratty

Dec 20, 2019
I just want to clarify one thing since there seems to be confusion around it:

I'm not starting the development of 0.33 right now. I haven't been working on this Evelyn revision for 0.32 for more than two months. 0.33 has been in development ever since the original 0.32 was released, so there is not much left to do before it's done.

So if you saw that this thread had an update, opened it, and was disappointed that 0.33 isn't out, don't worry. It won't be long to wait, relatively speaking. There is more work to do, but this whole Evelyn thing actually kicked my creative juices back into gear.
I just love this game! And I can afford to wait a little longer. Now I just have to change from patron to subscribe star
I don't like it when companies censure creators.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I hope Pregnancy endings are going to come, like ending nr 1 Ultimate ending, made all girls pregnant, and you became their boyfriend, saved the world ending. ultimate ending level 2-3 saved the world and got most girls as girlfriends and if 2 or 3 depends on if any or all got pregnant.. great ending, saved the world and maybe 7/10 girls as gf. and so on. :)

Also, i do hope a sequel to this game is going to come but less of a story game and a more

Open world with little to no time needy events like superpowered (currently is)

Imagine, fairy's, elves, (ahri and nami u know from league of legends and such girls)

And with his quality of pics ect.. 'drool'

• Red Heart
Reactions: your and Genji

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Version 32 v0.32.0 (Non "p") - For Future Reference.

DOWNLOAD:
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - - - -

Info Why?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
and how many scenes are there with Thaddeus if there are less i can play the ntr path first and again play the normal path
there's a non-repeatable kissing scene and 2 repeatable scenes. before each scene you have a choice to interfere and stop it. so you don't need different paths, just stop the ntr path whenever you get bored of it. I recommend watching each repeatable scene at least 3 times, I don't like ntr but 20 copper is 20 copper

• Haha
Reactions: Elohim888
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes