Crell

Aug 6, 2017
every post was replying to someone who assumed that I was an advocate of banning incest or shaming someone for what they enjoyed.
We assumed that because it was literally what you said. You implied everyone enjoying incest in imaginary stories wants to fuck their sisters. Guess what, I'm heavily into F/D incest, but I don't have a daughter nor do I plan to ever have kids.

Trying to shame people for having a certain fetish and then whining about a lashback is kinda lame.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
Anyone able to answer my question from earlier about the perversity 6? It only goes up to five on the last one but there is 6 of them when you do stuff while they are sleeping.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
Ow. Mhhh... Owwww! Pfff ... what ever happened to all this game then, building the suspense and all...
It is part of the story line. If you haven't done the endgame yet then you won't know what i am talking about.. The princess arrives after you start the endgame. You won't be able to start it until after you get to the top lvl of the spells. It actually adds a lot of suspense to the game which I love.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... dev said we should stop wondering and enjoy what game we have ...

Question asked of dev:
Will the final perversity level be added so we can fuck girls in their sleep?
Response from dev:
Obviously. There's no need to ask for clearly missing features. They will be added at some point. For now, the focus is on wrapping up the main story.
I was wondering if it has been added to the game yet
Blunt answer - NO!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
in the game
Original game is the 32.0 version ... newest one did the snippets ... be the purist you desire playing that game!

How to play this game ...
This isn't the kind of game where all the content is gated behind your abilities. The content is the abilities. The very act of training them involves seeing new scenes
If you did boost your abilities from the start, not only would you likely break the game, but you'd miss out on most of the scenes in the game
muttdoggy when you get the time, me thinks pinning these in the OP
should help any new player stick to the walkthrough and go through this game.

In other news .. some hints:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game oN!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
When it is mentioned that we cant increase the stats more than a particular figure, whats the sense is mentioning things like I dont have enough courage to say that as you already know that you cant go to that level yet. and the same goes for agility, charisma, and perversity, why give those options only if we cant increase them. If we have to grind through them only whatever we do, then why even get those options when we cant use them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
@muttdoggy when you get the time, me thinks pinning these in the OP
should help any new player stick to the walkthrough and go through this game.

In other news .. some hints:

Game oN!
Somehow i doubt it. Some even need help to find the walkthrough in the OP. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
When it is mentioned that we cant increase the stats more than a particular figure, whats the sense is mentioning things like I dont have enough courage to say that as you already know that you cant go to that level yet.
To indicate to you, the player, that there are some actions gated by stats and such a thing will be relevant to your future playing. Especially in the tutorial.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I didn't see that post. Must of missed it. One more question? Why can't we do anything with Nell or Samarra while they are sleeping other then grope Samarra's breast and Nell's ass? I even got caught by Samarra and she told me to come back and not get caught and I still can't do anything other then that.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I didn't see that post. Must of missed it. One more question? Why can't we do anything with Nell or Samarra while they are sleeping other then grope Samarra's breast and Nell's ass? I even got caught by Samarra and she told me to come back and not get caught and I still can't do anything other then that.
Not all content is available.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes