RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well after the MC's experience being shrunk the rest of the girls in town have a high bar to equal.

Reactions: Antosha

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
I am working on updating the walkthrough but I can't seem to unlock Primrose's FWB scene. I have a save before the boobjob ty. Refused her but she never seems to invite me to the library at night after that. Can anyone give me more details on how that is unlocked?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'll say that it's all about relationship points. Things like whether or not Primrose goes to prison and whether or not you reject her boobjob affect these points, but they don't decide where you end up on their own. Augustus Commodus used to study the code to find the optimal paths through the game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'll say that it's all about relationship points. Things like whether or not Primrose goes to prison and whether or not you reject her boobjob affect these points, but they don't decide where you end up on their own. Augustus Commodus used to study the code to find the optimal paths through the game.
So, whatever happened to @Augustus Commodus? Has he abandoned the game? He hasn't posted since November 3. I found his walkthroughs invaluable for following this game.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
I don't really know. He's been active in other threads, apparently.
Can we have just a write up...like

@Belle Dark Secret of .... is available.
Relationship progression for ..... character is upto ...... now.

Atleast we can play for it... else how do we come to know that we have maxed out this available version..

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can we have just a write up...like

@Belle Dark Secret of .... is available.
Relationship progression for ..... character is upto ...... now.

Atleast we can play for it... else how do we come to know that we have maxed out this available version..
Read the patch notes and look at the gallery. That's what they're there for.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As Belle mentioned a page ago, the next character to get focus will be Callie, which is fair. With the exception of peeping on her changing, I'm pretty sure she hasn't received an update since version 0.15. While Nell is my favorite, I do feel like Callie needs it the most. After Callie, it will be Nell's turn again. So, assuming no snags along the way, we'll get more Nell in two or three months, I hope.
Sorry to bother you, but will you be updating your walkthrough of this game, or have you given up on it?

I really enjoyed playing along with it.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Any hints on what to do with the vision thing?
I've noticed people can still interact with the sister, because they haven't confessed. Is this maybe why I'm "stuck"?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Im following the walkthrough and seeing my sister doing romantic stuff with that azhole makes me want to get involve. If I continue following the walkthrough will I get ntr on my sis? Because I dont want that, not on may watch.
Stop them at the first time you see them, all you gonna lose is a few coins, you can compensate that by working or hunting after you unlock pathfinding

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So waiting for three to four updates seem to be the way to play this game, then there's about enough new content for a fair-sized regular one for other games.

I liked the development of Nell's story, she's a cutie almost as much as Primrose. Still wondering how the story with Callie being a lesbian develops. It seems to me among the most questionable things to do, to change her sexual orientation with magic, if that is what's gonna happen.

A shame we couldn't kiss Belle, maybe she really isn't interested in anything but sex.

My thought about the game's story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes