Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
When I played I stopped paying attention the the order and when i looked back and found that I did it in a different order and when I replayed I discovered that my order had different dialogue so i feel like the order I did it in was the intended route.

The order i took was:
1-6 as normal
7. Talk to her about how she knew about philander
8. Remove inhibitions and talk to her about incest
9. Confess feelings, this will have dialogue relating to atia and philander so you'll know it's worked.
10. Massage Evelyn and then sleep and the sleep scene should pop
tried that still cant get the night scene with sister.

Tiege

Mar 11, 2018
A question of logic for my existing game. In my present game, Evelyn has left so she avoids incest with MC. Now I have the ability to uncover her dark secret and she is gone. Do I play on and she comes back? Or just start over again?

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Finally! Evelyn is updated, but I'm kinda disappointed in the scenes. The angles are really weird. You only watch her face and pussy/ass while being fucked?

Reactions: thool and Gamle

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Keep in mind this might fuck up something down the road, but these seems to be the ones related to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The update is about her, so if she's not there...
No offense, but that has to be the least helpful of responses. :p I'm fully aware of both of these things- I'm just curious IF Evelyn has to be IN the game in order to play it? I doubt Belle would give us the option to send her away if it was ultimately going to break the game later with future updates. That would make little to no sense.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
For anyone having problems with Evelyn, after you talk to her outside of the spell about Philander being your father but before you confess your feelings, make sure to continue doing the massage until she lets you massage her ass. You'll give her an orgasm which will be the trigger for her being horny enough to give in once you confess and then use the spell to talk to her about incest again.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
For anyone having problems with Evelyn, after you talk to her outside of the spell about Philander being your father but before you confess your feelings, make sure to continue doing the massage until she lets you massage her ass. You'll give her an orgasm which will be the trigger for her being horny enough to give in once you confess and then use the spell to talk to her about incest again.
Mind just sharing your save? Lol

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
My current save has me with Prim, Nell and Evelyn, so you might not want it since I think the chances of a full harem are slim. I keep meaning to go back and replay the game multiple ways.
I don't mind. I'm just curious about Evelyn.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Here's a little walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far:
I talk to Evelyn we go to lunch.
I talk to her again I get the Massage.
I sleep and get Evelyn Scene.
I CANNOT seem to
1: speak to primrose about family records: it just dark screen "you and primrose chat" then goes to night.
2: Cannot check family records
3: cannot get clues in step 4
4: cannot confront uncle
5: Cannot unlock dark secret
I appear to have played myself into a corner I cannot escape

Reactions: Fragmandk

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Has anyone able to figure it out Evelyn last scene in the gallery?
The last scene with Evelyn in the gallery is unlocked while in a relationship with her, by massaging her and having her undress in the process.

Could someone tell me how to unlock the final Primrose scene?

Reactions: Antosha

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Just wanted to thank Belle for the update! That's two back to back updates that have content involving 2 of the ladies I'm most interested in! Best game!

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes