Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Fabulous update, @Belle! The new Evelyn content is all fabulous -- even the sex stuff. :)

(Okay, the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hit just about all of my buttons -- and managed to stay true to both characters. Nicely done!)

Can I make a couple of niggling UI comments, which are worth what you're paying for them?

• For consistency, I think it would be nice to have a LEAVE option at Callie's front door (yeah, I know you can click on the map, but still...)
  • Could Erato's glade be on the Wilderness Map? It's annoying to have to head back to the town map to get to her
  • I love the way that the maps have streamlined navigation (literal and figurative) -- at this point it seems to me that would be nice if leaving a location in town simply returned you to the map rather than to the street. Having that extra click before every location change gets a bit old.
All that said, I love it. I played through from the beginning and enjoyed every bit. Thank you!

(Oh -- and I now have every gallery shot... except the last Evelyn one. What's with that one? There isn't a lot my MC and she haven't done at this point!) As @OldMoonSong pointed out below, giving her a massage after you've gotten intimate does the trick.

Reactions: Belle

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
The last scene with Evelyn in the gallery is unlocked while in a relationship with her, by massaging her and having her undress in the process.

Could someone tell me how to unlock the final Primrose scene?
The final Primrose scene is only available if you DON'T become her boyfriend. It's mutually exclusive with #4 -- on the same playthrough, at least!

And thanks for telling me about the last Evelyn one. That one had me stumped. ;)

Reactions: OldMoonSong

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Belle, your last update is really something else.
The quest for finding the truth is very well done and written ... it makes their bound really special, hat off to you !

Reactions: Belle
May 8, 2018
@Belle I'm speechless. Best update up to date. Amazing work. Wow, just wow! I really enjoyed this one. I will let that pictures speak for themselves, cause I have lost my words.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
@Belle I'm speechless. Best update up to date. Amazing work. Wow, just wow! I really enjoyed this one. I will let that pictures speak for themselves, cause I have lost my words.
Is'nt he just a tad high to be in her ass? lol

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
i have a question on this when theres a new update too the game how do i continue on? from the old one... this might be why my game is not processing further or do i have to play each full chapter til the end then the next?

ohssss

May 7, 2017
So far:
I talk to Evelyn we go to lunch.
I talk to her again I get the Massage.
I sleep and get Evelyn Scene.
I CANNOT seem to
1: speak to primrose about family records: it just dark screen "you and primrose chat" then goes to night.
2: Cannot check family records
3: cannot get clues in step 4
4: cannot confront uncle
5: Cannot unlock dark secret
I appear to have played myself into a corner I cannot escape
You need to have lunch with her for the second time.

Sildani

May 15, 2018
After playing some versions of this game including this last ..
My experience with this game is that the ntr tag used in genre only serves to warn people who do not like ntr that some situations in the game can be considered ntr for them but this is totally avoidable ..
for people (including me) who like and look for ntr content ..
the picture below can illustrate the situation ..

P.S. And I'm not trying to say that dev has to put something that he does not like in his game but that (no ntr content) is an obvious statement ..
The NTR tag is only up there because a couple years ago a few very vocal, possibly mentally unstable individuals were losing their shit DEMANDING the tag be placed so that they could absolutely avoid ANY game that had ANY NTR content, regardless of how little there was or how avoidable. Their sensibilities were being trampled apparently. So the tag is up, and now you have the situation you face today.

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
I have updated the guide and walkthrough. Click the link on the first page "Fanmade Walkthrough"

The Thaddeus path isn't finished yet so if that is you shtick either figure it out or wait until I get some more time. Sorry.

Please message me if you find any errors.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The NTR tag is only up there because a couple years ago a few very vocal, possibly mentally unstable individuals were losing their shit DEMANDING the tag be placed so that they could absolutely avoid ANY game that had ANY NTR content, regardless of how little there was or how avoidable. Their sensibilities were being trampled apparently. So the tag is up, and now you have the situation you face today.
Sounds like some fine upstanding citizens just trying to make sure the horrors of NTR content are avoided at all costs!

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
After playing some versions of this game including this last ..
My experience with this game is that the ntr tag used in genre only serves to warn people who do not like ntr that some situations in the game can be considered ntr for them but this is totally avoidable ..
for people (including me) who like and look for ntr content ..
the picture below can illustrate the situation ..

P.S. And I'm not trying to say that dev has to put something that he does not like in his game but that (no ntr content) is an obvious statement ..

Judging from some the dialog in this update as well as some comments by Belle on here I would guess that losing Evelyn to either Thaddeus or Callie is a real possibility (probable in the future updates though).

Reactions: kangchoulee

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
also thank you belle this update was great but the main night sex scenes with evelyn needs more angles imo

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
i need to fuck callie soon burning need to
I hear ya.

I am holding off on the 3way action until Belle implements the spell to convert Callie or I get the feeling their will be consequences for pursuing that action now... just a hunch... could be wrong... but no sense taking chances... for now.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
tried that still cant get the night scene with sister.
I followed it, then just kept choosing to wait through the days and sleeping at night. It took almost a week of skipping through days before her night event finally triggered for me. Almost like she had to think about our relationship for a while.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes