rawman

Jul 5, 2018
You need to admit your feelings to her, and spend time with her without revealing her dark secret. I couldn't get her to leave either, so I kept doing the massage scene. After massaging her lower back, the scene was triggered, and she was gone the next day.
Thank you finally got her to leave now i have a complete gallery.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There is no way to get Evelyn back once she left, right?

It seems like I need her to get charisma for the max, but she's already gone here.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
There is no way to get Evelyn back once she left ... seems like I need her to get charisma for the max ...
Nope. And yes, you get Charisma with her. You might cheat and / or load an earlier save.
Someone posted the console variables and their values here, maybe 20 pages back??
Somebody else also posted a save of the last version, maybe she is still in there and her path open.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nope. And yes, you get Charisma with her. You might cheat and / or load an earlier save.
Someone posted the console variables and their values here, maybe 20 pages back??
Somebody else also posted a save of the last version, maybe she is still in there and her path open.
I actually got her back with the save editor, but it seems like the countdown that Belle mentioned is still there. Is there a way to get rid of this countdown or at least reset it? I don't get the option to look for info at the town hall or anything.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Wew, dunno how to trick the counter tbh. I'd say use an early save and try the console variables, save again and go the route the members described in here. One wrote 'little walkthrough' for the spoiler how to get Evelyn, around ten pages back...

Edit: the post - https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v0-19-belle.5259/post-1770286
There are follow up posts to this, just read on. You need to confess late, this is important. The quest with finding out her secret must be done by that time, as you can read.

On that very same page above a save is posted, should still inlcude Evelyn but no romancing?
This post here - https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v0-19-belle.5259/post-1770278

Try either an early save and try to trigger the events described, then you can avoid her leaving you. Or try with the save attached.
Edit 2: optionally try and set day count back so you can do the quest. Could deactivate the counter?

Have fun! :)

Reactions: Lotex

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Real question here Belle, what is the name of the kingdom we're under? It's probably already been said in the game but it's been a long time since I've actually gone through it all so I can't honestly remember. As well, what's the structure of the kingdom too? Is it a heavily Feudal type of kingdom, and if so whose rule are we under? A specific Baron, Count, Duke? Or is it the direct rule of the monarch? Or is the kingdom more of an absolute monarchy, or one transitioning to one, where nobles have very little power other than their nobility and the Monarch's the only one whose in charge of ruling the country?
The answer to these questions is whatever you want. I deliberately avoid describing the setting when it's not necessary. I know most fantasy authors can't help themselves from tossing out name after name and describing the setting they're so proud of in great detail, but I don't feel that need. If the story doesn't need a piece of detail to work, I don't provide that detail. You may notice that I haven't even named the town the game takes place in. It's just not necessary.

Unk99

Aug 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.19.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you @the66 . Already made a port for this game, friend, I look forward to this game that updates in the form of an Android port, the continuation version. I still play the rest of this game, from games like this game that you make Android ports.

and thanks to the developer @Belle I really like your game. from the storyline make players curious, especially the game that can Android Port even though it has been completed it can still be played unlike other games made on the Android Port but if done it can't be play because it is required to wait for the next update and to all the good effects and graphics, for the animation effect I still say stiff? but better. although waiting for the next update, I followed all the discussions in this room, to find out. I always wait, because I do not have a computer and only hope that someone makes an Android Port. Once again I say always success and thank you.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Try either an early save and try to trigger the events described, then you can avoid her leaving you. Or try with the save attached.
Edit 2: optionally try and set day count back so you can do the quest. Could deactivate the counter?

Have fun! :)
Thanks for the idea, I tried it before but couldn't get it to work, but after having another look when it wasn't in the middle of the night I found what I was looking for and now she seems safe.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Darn, it's been soo long since I waiting for the update. How does one increase the charisma? Doesn't seem to have any option with primrose to raise it.

Icefluid10

Apr 8, 2019
Umm hey guys, I'm stuck in the part when you need to compare something in your Mc family, I can't get my head around it, a little spoiler please?

magus448

May 22, 2018
I check both of them, doesn't seems to have 1 either.
And how does one trigger the dark secret of evelyn? It said I should investigate more. Been searching everywhere for clue.
You get them by advancing their stories. As for her dark secret, spend time with her.

Umm hey guys, I'm stuck in the part when you need to compare something in your Mc family, I can't get my head around it, a little spoiler please?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018

Having said that,what exactly are the reasons for the recommended restart?
Cant say the narrative flow seemed to change compared to the pre-update one.
Kinda suspecting I missed something?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Do you need the sister to still be around for this update?
Sorry if this has been asked.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes