Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I followed all of those instructions and they work, but the problem for me is when I go to the book where I pick on a clue, well the clues I have where I can get Evelyn to finally reveal her dark secret, it doesn't show any of the clues expect a few (3) empty box spaces while the rest are full with old clues, so is there a way I can get these clues to show? respond asap please
The clue screen has multiple pages. Use the arrow buttons to navigate between them.

Reactions: ficciricci

MissHill94

Apr 7, 2019
I had the mc confess then clicked on remove in ambitions and she hasn't talked to the mc yet about being in a relationship together yet, so I'm wondering how many days do I have to get to until she talks to him about rather or not she is interested in a incest relationship? becuz all that happens is that the mc that I have is when he wakes up in the morning is that she gives him 10 coins

magus448

May 22, 2018
I don't think you can have one with her if you didn't stop her from being with Thaddeus.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Thanks for testing, I'm not too fond of time limits where you lose your progress when you take too long and since my favorite genre of games is stealth like Splinter Cell I sure like to take my time, observe things and so on.
Time limits are easily, uh, "bypassed" with this:

Just set back the clock as often as needed.

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
YES Sister Romancing Path

You are also missing the option to 'Ask about what you found out about your dad at town hall'. Did you find the contradictions at the town hall and have you done the third training session with the Crone?

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
YES Sister Romancing Path
You don't have the option to confront him, so you most likely didn't rummage through documents in town hall and didn't search for contradictions as others said. I've done this event yesterday and didn't encounter any trouble.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
How come on Day 14 I only have 9 coins and cant pay for the 10 coin agility training? I've followed the walkthrough am I missing something?

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
You are also missing the option to 'Ask about what you found out about your dad at town hall'. Did you find the contradictions at the town hall and have you done the third training session with the Crone?
Actually I Completed Day 37 Town Hall. Screenshot_20190407-173759_Long Live the Princess.jpg but you see that pic there is not showing option

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I like how all the latest questions can all be answered with "you're having a problem because you're blindly following the walkthrough without actually reading the story."

Guys, if you're following the walkthrough and something happens that doesn't match what the walkthrough says should happen, don't ask me for help and don't report it as a bug. I'm not going to answer. It doesn't matter if you @ me. I'll leave it to the community to help out with that kind of thing because I'm just not familiar enough with the walkthrough to spot the problems you're having.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
InCompl
How come on Day 14 I only have 9 coins and cant pay for the 10 coin agility training? I've followed the walkthrough am I missing something?
You Don't Buy BELLE'S Clothes. After you have 14 cooper you training Ability

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
I like how all the latest questions can all be answered with "you're having a problem because you're blindly following the walkthrough without actually reading the story."

Guys, if you're following the walkthrough and something happens that doesn't match what the walkthrough says should happen, don't ask me for help and don't report it as a bug. I'm not going to answer. It doesn't matter if you @ me. I'll leave it to the community to help out with that kind of thing because I'm just not familiar enough with the walkthrough to spot the problems you're having.
Actually I'm Not Playing Blindly.. Before I Play This Game So Many Time Maybe version 0.11 and 12 And I'm not Blaming You I'm just asking maybe your Right I'm Going to play My Thought This time .. By The Way Belle is My Favourite Render in this Game

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle What's the end game going to be? will Crone remove the curse where the MC can't knock girls up?
The end-game will be all about confronting the Princess. I've provided my $10 patrons with a bit more detail than that, but that's about as much as I'm willing to share at this moment. We've still got some way to go before we get there. I'm definitely not going to tell you how the story will develop, such as the spell removal you're asking about. Suffice to say, I've promised impregnation as an optional fetish in this game, so take that as you will.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes