Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
1. ingame i feel like the younger brother when he says things like evelyn had to take care of me
but than u find out about the fathers death date, if u re even younger ...
why is there no record of you in the town halls
The MC just doesn't bother to look up his own file. It is there, but he doesn't take it with him.

Also, I wanted to avoid having the MC in the files because it would mean that there is more than one conflicting piece of information, potentially confusing the player.

Reactions: Antosha

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
anybody know what to do after day 39 for the NTR path. The walkthrough stopped after this and there's no hints/clues in game. the day after confessing to Evelyn for the NTR path.

magus448

May 22, 2018
can someone tell me how strong is the ntr elements in this game?
They are avoidable. Though it depends if you consider girl on girl being NTR. There seems to be one where a female love interest might run off with another female love interest depending on your choices.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
I Really like this game but I think this version Walkthrough uncomplicated means MC play (Sister Romancing Path) Day 14 and 15 He has only 9 cooper coins . then how to Take Ability Please Anyone help me.. If he plays another way I think miss Guide..

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
I Really like this game but I think this version Walkthrough uncomplicated means MC play (Sister Romancing Path) Day 14 and 15 He has only 9 cooper coins . then how to Take Ability Please Anyone help me.. If he plays another way I think miss Guide..
If you don't have enough money then you probably bought an outfit for Belle. The prompts to purchase them are relics from the old walkthrough where you were letting Thaddeus play. There were notes by them telling you to wait until day 33. You are gonna have to work that morning and catch Evelyn sneaking out another night.

Reactions: Sriya

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does the game (still) have a time limit or something? I remember that I read something the last time I played it a few updates ago, but I'm not sure what it said exactly. I don't want to play it and then have the game tell me "Sorry buddy, you wasted too much time, the game is done and you fucked up" or something. I still have flashbacks to an old "Das schwarze Auge" game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Does the game (still) have a time limit or something? I remember that I read something the last time I played it a few updates ago, but I'm not sure what it said exactly. I don't want to play it and then have the game tell me "Sorry buddy, you wasted too much time, the game is done and you fucked up" or something. I still have flashbacks to an old "Das schwarze Auge" game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know it's off topic, but still - which DSA game had a time limit? The Nordland-Trilogie? I try to remember Drakensang, but can't remember much more than "golden armor + spear/rapier = WOUND EVERYTHING", which was .. weird for someone who usually either does mages/warlocks or rogues.. :LOL:

To answer your question (and not be entirely off topic) - i'm not sure, but I made a quick test and just skipped up to day 69 (nice) and had no problem. And that's a LOT of days to fill, even without walkthough-help. ^^"

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for testing, I'm not too fond of time limits where you lose your progress when you take too long and since my favorite genre of games is stealth like Splinter Cell I sure like to take my time, observe things and so on.

And to answer your question: Yes, it was the first part of the Nordland Trilogie, I was happily minding my own business when all of a sudden I got message like "Oh well, you took too long to find the legendary sword, so in the meantime the orcs have fucked your whole country and the game is finished" or something like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm stuck on agility level 4, perversity level 4 and charisma level 3. How do I raise them?
Roof hopping with Nell, reading a book in the library or fondling the ladies in their sleep alot, for charisma you get it after progressing with each of the ladies.

MissHill94

Apr 7, 2019
I followed all of those instructions and they work, but the problem for me is when I go to the book where I pick on a clue, well the clues I have where I can get Evelyn to finally reveal her dark secret, it doesn't show any of the clues expect a few (3) empty box spaces while the rest are full with old clues, so is there a way I can get these clues to show? respond asap please

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes