mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I figured that the nun was there for Callie's enjoyment. She's your friend from childhood - don't cockblock her, ya greedy bastards. Be a real friend and just be her wingman.

Reactions: Nomec104

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Sorry I just started playing this game and I think I'm at the end v20 but I didn't find a nun like someone mentioned. Where do I find her and how do I find Calies dark secret please?

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry I just started playing this game and I think I'm at the end v20 but I didn't find a nun like someone mentioned. Where do I find her and how do I find Calies dark secret please?
You find the nun in the church and Callie's dark secret isn't implemented yet.

Reactions: Cybermorf

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I wonder.. will our beloved MC ever start to carry a sword?, Samarra already showed him some moves, and he need to protect himself from his enemies ,(yes i am looking to you Fairy former King, and to you Thaddeus), that or learn to cast some fireball, lightning and some other combat spells, you know.. just in case.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I wonder.. will our beloved MC ever start to carry a sword?, Samarra already showed him some moves, and he need to protect himself from his enemies ,(yes i am looking to you Fairy former King, and to you Thaddeus), that or learn to cast some fireball, lightning and some other combat spells, you know.. just in case.
We'll see. I'm trying to tell a fantasy story where every problem can't actually be solved with a sword (or a fireball), a concept that is frustratingly rare within the genre. Weapons are likely to make an appearance at some point, but it's not guaranteed and probably not absolutely necessary.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Belle dont get me wrong, i love the story you are telling, and i dont want you to change nothing just to please the audience, it was just pure curiosity and i am pleased with your answer, it actually shows that you are thinking outside of the box, doing something new and unexpected.

Reactions: Belle

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
We'll see. I'm trying to tell a fantasy story where every problem can't actually be solved with a sword (or a fireball), a concept that is frustratingly rare within the genre. Weapons are likely to make an appearance at some point, but it's not guaranteed and probably not absolutely necessary.
Suggestion: It doesn't have to be the MC who wields it. After all, his goal is to charm others into cooperating, right? So just have someone else be the muscle on his behalf. I've a good idea for who to fill that role, too - a certain ebony warrior woman would do just fine.

It could even be a plot device. A situation arises where the MC has a violent confrontation. If they try to fight the enemy themselves they get creamed, but if they charmed her enough beforehand then she steps in and wins the fight for him. Ditto for magic battle and the fairy queen. Perhaps there is information that only a certain wall-climbing spider girl can get for the MC, but he has to win her over into doing it for him, first. Thus the MC becomes sort of a sex-themed mastermind - he doesn't do anything, but his army of henchwomen can overcome any obstacle.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Can somebody tell me how to unlock the second scene with Belle the first with Evelyn, and the first two with Primrose ?

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
can you get the hair on Evelyn to grow back ? ive done everything in the game but i dont have a save to fall back on to reverse it

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes