Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.21.0

This month we're going all over the place. No girl receives more than one new scene, but instead, we have new scenes with the Leanan Sídhe, the Fairy Queen, and Erato. Additionally, I have touched up another early scene with Nell, and there is a brand new spell, whose effects you'll have to play the update to find out. Suffice to say, it's going to have a dramatic impact on the end game.

Changelog 0.21.0:
  • You may now visit the Leanan Sídhe.
  • New scene with the Leanan Sídhe.
  • Expanded the Fairy Queen bathing scene for those who have completed her training.
  • Expanded the Erato sex scene.
  • Revamped visuals and improved animation for Nell's handjob scene in the tent.
  • Added a new spell that affects a large number of existing sex scenes.
  • Major revision to ability score mechanics to support new events in this update, as well as for New Game+ once that is added to the game.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
long live the princess v 0.21.0 (Belle) original 558 mb rar;

compressed v 0.21.0 WIN 239 mb rar
(done by UnRen v0.7 and Cruncher v0.3.1)

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All that could be explained without being evil :
1) King is racist (and there's a few hints on it), so will not want to damage other feys that can't do anything to him.
2) Prophecy of FQ may leave some chances for them to actually win in a war and genocide all but fey. As we know from real history - some people will be okay with it, and some will NOT.

But well, I'm almost 99.(9)% sure that King will remain a bit plain character. LLtP is adult game and stated to be without male-on-male action. This why I highly doubt that Belle waste a lot of time on side-character (even if he's powerful and so on). It will require a tons of work just for story - and we currently have all events either sexual one, either bringing us closer to future sex. There isn't even one "pure" story or relationship event AFAIK.

dorknut

Jun 6, 2017
Small bug that I'm unsure of if it matters in the long run:

If you molest Eve while under ability drain your perversity goes up, when your stats return you have 6 perversity, which should be unatainable at the moment.

Reactions: Darkaura

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Small bug that I'm unsure of if it matters in the long run:

If you molest Eve while under ability drain your perversity goes up, when your stats return you have 6 perversity, which should be unatainable at the moment.
I was afraid there would be issues with this because of the complexity of the mechanic and how much stuff I had to replace through pure copying and pasting. I'm going to try and get it fixed. Don't worry about your save because I'll just add a check that resets it down to 5 in the next version if it's above that.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Man, I thought when I saw the spell that there'd be some hidden opportunity somewhere for it that you had to find, not just the single use inside the house. Personally I like the Contraceptive Spell so this single use spell change was kind of a let down.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Man, I thought when I saw the spell that there'd be some hidden opportunity somewhere for it that you had to find, not just the single use inside the house. Personally I like the Contraceptive Spell so this single use spell change was kind of a let down.
There will be other extremely important uses for it eventually, but not right now.

Reactions: Blayo and smokebox

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
There will be other extremely important uses for it eventually, but not right now.
That's good to know. Also just curious on one other thing. Is the Nell 3-way in the stranger's house going to be completed soon or is that still far off?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That's good to know. Also just curious on one other thing. Is the Nell 3-way in the stranger's house going to be completed soon or is that still far off?
It's still somewhat far off. The continuation of Nell's storyline will have to happen later than most others for reasons that will hopefully become clear in the future. Even so, there are fewer and fewer pieces left to assemble for the end game with every update. We're getting close.

Edit: This is all subject to change. I regularly change my mind about in what order I complete events.

Last edited:

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Who cucked whom? Is this netorare or netori ?
you, the MC, is going to cuck the elves. The cuck events feel pretty satisfied since the other party is an azz. I think the dev did this purposely to please to the NTR fans and not to upset the snowflakes. Regardless, there are Netorare events (optional) and Netori, which is mandatory as you progress the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: thewhiterider27

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
you, the MC, is going to cuck the elves. The cuck events feel pretty satisfied since the other party is an azz. I think the dev did this purposely to please to the NTR fans and not to upset the snowflakes. Regardless, there are Netorare (optional) and Netori, mandatory cucking as you progress the game.
I honestly don't care in the slightest about those words. I only want to create things that are fun and sexy. That people choose to apply trope stickers to my ideas does not reflect how I approach them myself.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes