Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Wish I could have replays of Belles Bukkae scene on demand... : )
I have two pair of panties in inventory and cannot get the third... is this still in development?

Reactions: kalifianto

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
I have two pair of panties in inventory and cannot get the third... is this still in development?
all 3 are obtainable ... which do you not have? I stole sis' and talked the other 2 out of theirs, iirc

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm hoping to implement some kind of gallery feature in the future so that people can unlock and replay their favorite scenes. It's not high on the list of priorities right now though, since I suspect most people would rather have me focus on new content for the time being.

gorgone

Sep 28, 2017
i like this game very much !!
maybe next month on my pledge list :)

04 has 2 missing pictures
@ calli changing
s013p013 + s013p014

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i like this game very much !!
maybe next month on my pledge list :)

04 has 2 missing pictures
@ calli changing
s013p013 + s013p014
They are missing on purpose as they are impossible to see in the game without cheating anyway. These are images that will be used with improved agility, hopefully already in 0.5. Some of my scenes contain poses and actions that won't be available in the next version, and in those cases I will typically still render them and put them aside for when they are needed. This was the case with this particular scene, among others.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm hoping to implement some kind of gallery feature in the future so that people can unlock and replay their favorite scenes. It's not high on the list of priorities right now though, since I suspect most people would rather have me focus on new content for the time being.
That's great news, every game should have this option, it's annoying to have to create saves prior of some scene because they never happen again

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Thank you for update!

You have my vote ;) for some interracial - it will be sweet & fresh to corrupt elven lady/ladies without ... well ... rape (at least - without physical rape :p).

With best regards - and happy new year for you :)

Aug 15, 2017
IS the game going to have a new game + system by any chance?
Eventually, but it is a long ways off. Assuming I understand Belle's plans correctly, we won't get a New Game + until the game has proper endings, and the game won't have a proper ending until all the characters and mechanics have been introduced. Since I don't know how many characters are planned, I won't even hazard a guess as to when we might see that feature.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Eventually, but it is a long ways off. Assuming I understand Belle's plans correctly, we won't get a New Game + until the game has proper endings, and the game won't have a proper ending until all the characters and mechanics have been introduced. Since I don't know how many characters are planned, I won't even hazard a guess as to when we might see that feature.
This is accurate.

Reactions: kalifianto and Revo

bradb87

Oct 11, 2017
Enjoying this one: excellent writing, genuinely funny humor (fairy reminds me of hunniepop with the pop culture references and 4th wall stuff), and differentiated characters that I care about (Primrose is sweet). Looking forward to the next update.

Aug 15, 2017
Is this all glues what can i found in this version ?
You missed one. I'll give a couple of hints: you find it in the tailor shop, but it doesn't concern Callie.

Having thoroughly played this update, I'll list my ranking of the girls (in spoilers for those who may not have gotten through it yet.) I'll limit myself to the currently romancable characters--so no Belle or Crone. To put my rankings in context, my tastes tend to be pretty vanilla, I'm fairly conservative, and I'm kind of a romantic. Also, all of these are subject to change in future versions. This is just my opinion as of 0.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are my rankings, but I'm sure everyone's will differ in some regard. After all, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Aug 15, 2017
i have a suspicion i know who Crone really is....nah it's probably too silly :happyblush
Care to share? I've shared most of my silly (and serious) theories. I've even shared complete BS that I've made up. You can share one tiny, insignificant theory, can't you?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't had a option to take any of their panties I did find Callie's when I was waiting for her to change but he put them back.

I find it funny that Callie is

Primrose was the one that I thought was the hottest looking till Nell appeared now the hottest is her and her super sexy face.

@

Me I think the crone is

Reactions: kalifianto
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes