Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Eventually, but it is a long ways off. Assuming I understand Belle's plans correctly, we won't get a New Game + until the game has proper endings, and the game won't have a proper ending until all the characters and mechanics have been introduced. Since I don't know how many characters are planned, I won't even hazard a guess as to when we might see that feature.
thanks for letting me know

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
You missed one. I'll give a couple of hints: you find it in the tailor shop, but it doesn't concern Callie.

Having thoroughly played this update, I'll list my ranking of the girls (in spoilers for those who may not have gotten through it yet.) I'll limit myself to the currently romancable characters--so no Belle or Crone. To put my rankings in context, my tastes tend to be pretty vanilla, I'm fairly conservative, and I'm kind of a romantic. Also, all of these are subject to change in future versions. This is just my opinion as of 0.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are my rankings, but I'm sure everyone's will differ in some regard. After all, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
I raided the entire clothing store but found only underwear and letters in it and no more glues !

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I raided the entire clothing store but found only underwear and letters in it and no more glues !
It's the only clue that you can miss permanently in the current version of the game, as far as I can recall. You get several chances to find it, but if you don't use them, you don't get that particular clue. In other words, you can probably no longer get it in your save. It's supposed to be tricky to discover, and mostly rewards players for picking non-traditional choices. You'll get other opportunities in later versions to find that same clue in another way.

Here's how to find it in the first place:

Reactions: kalifianto
Aug 15, 2017
I haven't had a option to take any of their panties I did find Callie's when I was waiting for her to change but he put them back.

I find it funny that Callie is

Primrose was the one that I thought was the hottest looking till Nell appeared now the hottest is her and her super sexy face.

@

Me I think the crone is

Physically, I like the design of all of the characters, with the exception of Samarra for reasons listed above. I think Nell is definitely the cutest character currently in the game, but I'm not sure about the hottest. I'd probably go with Callie, but it's close.

Thats my suspicion aswell, Crone is Lilith...no idea if its curse or by choice.
That makes three of us.

Are you sure you tried every option during the first fashion show?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well then I won't bother with the underwear as I'm not going to start over just to get them.

@

Maybe crone is the hotter looking one and it made the other sister jealous of her sister so she used a spell or curse to make her ugly looking.

Aug 15, 2017
There's no need to start over to get the underwear. The only thing that you might need to start over for is to get the one missable clue.

As for the others, unless Belle feels like sharing, we'll probably just have to wait and see.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm pretty far in the game so I would have to restart to get the whatever missable clue there is but I won't as I'm more interested in Nell Primrose Callie and his sister then some piece of clothing.

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
That clue does not impact panty purloining; I chose the secret w/the seemingly more immediate impact and have gotten all 3.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I just tried the update, I replay it every time because this game is just that good. I also missed that clue in the tailor shop. I think i fall in love more and more with belle everytime, but i do like this new fey to the mix. I vote for more clothing options for belle.

Reactions: Belle

KudoTrtqn

Jun 4, 2017
I replayed this game to got the last clue in Tailor house. but I don't remember how I read the Royal Book in the first time to ask Thaddeus. Can someone show me how? And how can I get panty of Callie? (I wonder if I made a wrong move when choosing "compliment her" instead of "give a crucial but fair" ?)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I replayed this game to got the last clue in Tailor house. but I don't remember how I read the Royal Book in the first time to ask Thaddeus. Can someone show me how? And how can I get panty of Callie? (I wonder if I made a wrong move when choosing "compliment her" instead of "give a crucial but fair" ?)
you read the book at the library with primrose

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Crone: "Outside! Now!"
Belle: "Yes, mistress. Fucking tyrannical bitch."
Crone: "I heard that."

andy randy

Dec 3, 2017
when does the princess show up? I'm on day 51, theres no new options, and ive got no idea what im supposed to do now.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I know. But when I replayed I didn't it appeared. It just had the book which increases my charisma.
the book only appears I think after you talk to the crone the second time, I don't know if you have to search for it in the library like you need to do with the charisma book

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes