Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
After you have training with Samarra and she has sex with you. In the evenings afterwards when you go to moleste Evelyn why does Belle still say you are a virgin?

Aug 15, 2017
After you have training with Samarra and she has sex with you. In the evenings afterwards when you go to moleste Evelyn why does Belle still say you are a virgin?
Because there are no conditional branches to the dialogue depending on if the MC has had sex or not. Developer Belle would have to put a flag after each sex scene to record whether or not the player has had sex yet and then put a conditional branch based on that flag every time pixie Belle or another character refers to the player as a virgin. Alternately, there could be a conversation with Belle after sex scenes where she tells the character that it didn't count and she still considers him a virgin. Something along the lines of:

"Yeah, you let a lady beat the shit out of and then have her way with you. You're still pathetic, virgin." or "All you had to do was hypnotize her and wipe her memories afterwards. It's a good thing all humans have access to magic, or else your species would have died out a long time ago... wait, they don't."

Personally, I'm not sure if it's worth the effort, but Developer Belle is obsessive enough that she might be willing to do it.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Because I have hardcoded her nicknames for you so far. The plan has always been to replace those names with a dynamic system that changes based on what you have done and what Belle thinks about you, but it's not a high enough priority that I've dived into it yet. Currently, there are two separate things I'm looking at to make her stop calling you a virgin once I have this system fully implemented: 1) You have actual sex with someone 2) You have your conversation with Belle on the 5th night of the game.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just loaded an old save and it worked fine , so why does it say "old saves dont work" on the front page?
What front page are you talking about? The spoilered patch notes on the first page of this thread? Read the one for 0.4 again if so.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Uncle Aldred said he'll pay me the 10 copper for working that day. The game said the location is unavailable in this version of the game. For real?

Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
Because I have hardcoded her nicknames for you so far. The plan has always been to replace those names with a dynamic system that changes based on what you have done and what Belle thinks about you, but it's not a high enough priority that I've dived into it yet. Currently, there are two separate things I'm looking at to make her stop calling you a virgin once I have this system fully implemented: 1) You have actual sex with someone 2) You have your conversation with Belle on the 5th night of the game.
Ok thanks for explaining

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
great game
After Belle molested MC while he was sleeping is Belle going to start to get jealous when MC has sex with someone else?
is the Belle MC event a one off or can it be repeated?

Aug 15, 2017
@Belle Does anyone have a walkthrough? I just started playing and I'm liking it. Callie is cute.
No walkthrough yet.

I just loaded an old save and it worked fine , so why does it say "old saves dont work" on the front page?
What front page are you talking about? The spoilered patch notes on the first page of this thread? Read the one for 0.4 again if so.
Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Start a new Game. Old save doesn't work
Very first post of this thread.

When version 0.3 was released, the old saves were incompatible. That is why that was added. Saves from 0.3, however, are compatible with version 0.4. @jande21 hasn't removed that to reflect the previous saves do indeed work in the latest version. Also, the spoilers for the changelog are a little messed up.

Uncle Aldred said he'll pay me the 10 copper for working that day. The game said the location is unavailable in this version of the game. For real?
How'd you get him to agree to pay you 10 copper? Even if you used console commands or something to raise Charisma, there's nothing in the code to support that, probably due to the fact that New Game+ hasn't been implemented yet and there is no legitimate way currently to have enough Charisma to pass that check. So the most he'd owe you is 5 copper. Also, it is only version 0.4 of the game. There are a lot of locations, characters, and mechanics that haven't been implemented yet, not just the worksite. Patience, grasshopper.

great game
After Belle molested MC while he was sleeping is Belle going to start to get jealous when MC has sex with someone else?
That scene is not repeatable, but Developer Belle has intimated that the Shrink spell mentioned by the Crone may foreshadow future content. While I am not an expert on pixie Belle's character, she doesn't really strike me as the jealous type, just the crazy and horny type. My guess would be she'd just enjoy watching people having sex, probably masturbating while watching. Unless you mean jealous as in envious, which might be the case.

Reactions: Darkaura

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
Damn. I finally got to play the new update, and Samarra and Nell are immediately two of my favorite characters. I can't wait for more content with them, and the fairy Belle.

Edit: Also, I'm very impressed by the UI improvements since my review. Nearly every complaint I had was completely addressed. Well done.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
great game
It's not a repeatable event, and I don't expect it to ever be due to its nature. There might be something similar and repeatable for her coming up in the future though.

As for whether or not Belle is going to become jealous, I'm not going to say. I prefer not to go into too much detail about what's going to happen to the story and the characters in the future. I enjoy surprises. :)

Also, it is only version 0.4 of the game. There are a lot of locations, characters, and mechanics that haven't been implemented yet, not just the worksite.
I also want to stress that 0.4 in this case doesn't mean that the game is 40% done. The reason I've been fiddling with version numbers for a while (we've gone through 0.1, 0.101, 0.15, 0.2, 0.30, 0.3.1, and now 0.4.0. It's a mess) is because I'm trying to make this as understandable as possible, and earlier attempts at version numbers failed at that. After version 0.9.0, we'll most likely go to version 0.10.0, not 1.0.0. I'm not sure exactly how far into the game we currently are, but we clearly are in the beginning stages. I'm not going to "drag it out to earn more Patreon money" as some would surely accuse people in my position of, but I'll use exactly the time I feel is necessary to build the level of quality and depth that I expect from this game.

Aug 15, 2017
You could try version 0.04.0, version 0.05.0, etc. While I don't know how big you plan the game to be, unless you're planning on taking over 8 years to complete it, that should give you plenty of room to work with. Either way, once you reach version 0.10.0, that should remove any confusion regarding the version number (other than the fact that you already used 0.20.0 for your second release :p).

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
This time Belle's patreon actually took a big hit on the 1st, hopefully it wont take too long to bounce back :FeelsBadMan:
Normally I'd expect it to bounce back rather fast, but this time I seem to have been the victim of fraudulent pledges, most likely in the shape of stolen credit cards. About $100 of the failed pledges were in that category, and I'd be very surprised to see them get fixed by the patrons. According to other Patreon creators I've talked to, this is a common problem once you start to become big, and it won't go away until I get access to the Charge Up Front functionality.

It sucks extra much because we were getting so close to the $2000 goal, one which would have a big effect on where I can take the storyline I'm currently working on.

Edit: Also, there's the usual influx of patrons pulling their pledge at the end of the month, only to re-pledge once the new month starts. For some reason they seem to think I don't notice. They're in for a nasty surprise. I notice every single time.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I suspect most people would rather have me focus on new content for the time being.
Yeah I would wait to implement any gallery, but I would love to an option at night when Dickon is home to have Belle play with his dick. x'D

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes