Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle - I'm hoping for an optional Fae ending? I'd like to become the new Fairy King.....wait that sounds odd, errrr King of the Faires....no that doesnt sound right either ummm. *AHEM* The Queen's Bitch....yeh that's better.....I think.
You'll just have to wait and see how things turn out, won't you? ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Long Live the Princess [v0.26] [Belle] (870 mb rar pc source)
255 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Long Live the Princess [v0.26] [Belle] (870 mb rar pc source)
255 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
I'm going to issue an official warning right away to anyone playing this version: You're on your own. Last month, it was incredibly buggy (it was broken, actually), leading to a massive amount of bug reports for issues that had nothing to do with my version of the game. I strongly recommend that you get the official release instead of this one since I can't vouch for the quality (or lack of) of unofficial releases.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm going to issue an official warning right away to anyone playing this version: You're on your own. Last month, it was incredibly buggy (it was broken, actually), leading to a massive amount of bug reports for issues that had nothing to do with my version of the game. I strongly recommend that you get the official release instead of this one since I can't vouch for the quality (or lack of) of unofficial releases.
as the source was used game from OP here, Im playing this as well and till now found no bugs caused by compressing process, if you aim at that here.
and if anyone encounter bugs in this compressed version feel free to report it.
so i strongly recomment people to choose and play whatever they can/wanna.

and if you dont want your little game compressed, just say so, and no crunching in future.
cheers bella

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I'd suggest to other players to keep your 0.25 save since 0.26 has content that will make certain previous and possible future scenes unavailable, similar to Evelyn leaving town if you seduce her too early in your play through.

Reactions: Freezer14

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Welp just finished this new update, and soo glad Nell wasn't sacrificed like the story was alluding to. After i got the news from The Fairy Queen that she decided to step down to let Nell take over to sacrifice herself instead by using her powers to save the world. I tried to get back to a previous save to see if there was an option to impregnate her yet. Alas it is future content. I figured if Nell and The Fairy Queen's mother (the past Fairy Queen) stayed alive longer than she should probably because she was pregnant. Maybe i could just impregnate Nell's sister too to keep her alive. I guess we will see! I look forward to the next update!

djika96

Jun 5, 2018
Welp just finished this new update, and soo glad Nell wasn't sacrificed like the story was alluding to. After i got the news from The Fairy Queen that she decided to step down to let Nell take over to sacrifice herself instead by using her powers to save the world. I tried to get back to a previous save to see if there was an option to impregnate her yet. Alas it is future content. I figured if Nell and The Fairy Queen's mother (the past Fairy Queen) stayed alive longer than she should probably because she was pregnant. Maybe i could just impregnate Nell's sister too to keep her alive. I guess we will see! I look forward to the next update!
can u share ur previous save? i get error when i want to load my save...

NuttySquirrel

Jul 25, 2019
Arrow keys? What are you talking about? Which version are you playing?
I'm playing v0.25.0, I believe. Also, is it just me, or does anyone else see this weird text flashing whenever they have a Ren'Py game's animation playing? Freeze frames are obviously fine, but for some reason I get flashing text covering the whole screen in between every frame during animations and it makes them really hard to watch.

Thanks for responding by the way!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes