AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
can u share ur previous save? i get error when i want to load my save...
Sorry i used my real name in my latest play-through. I don't want to share a save because of that. I do know i have never got an error with the official version. Did you use the compressed version?

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
How do you get the clue to convince her to go? I get up to the third option after "fairy queen's daughter" and "insists she has had no children with humans" then I have no more clues to advance the mind invasion with.

I don't want to have to threaten her to go.
You should put that in spoilers. Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Freezer14

Nuxeh3

Sep 29, 2018
I'm at a bit of a loss on trying to do the fairy queen's vision. Belle just tells me "blowing your load too early" when using the Nell is fairy queen's daughter, no other clue get me anywhere. Not sure if I've missed something or it's bugged out on me (evelynn is slightly broken in my save; had it for a few versions now).

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I'm at a bit of a loss on trying to do the fairy queen's vision. Belle just tells me "blowing your load too early" when using the Nell is fairy queen's daughter, no other clue get me anywhere. Not sure if I've missed something or it's bugged out on me (evelynn is slightly broken in my save; had it for a few versions now).
me and you both

magus448

May 22, 2018
She's gone but we still have content left to come in another update with her sex lessons as well as playing with Nell and Samara in the tent (unless I missed something). Guess we will have to load an earlier save to see that when it comes out.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
as the source was used game from OP here, Im playing this as well and till now found no bugs caused by compressing process, if you aim at that here.
and if anyone encounter bugs in this compressed version feel free to report it.
so i strongly recomment people to choose and play whatever they can/wanna.

and if you dont want your little game compressed, just say so, and no crunching in future.
cheers bella
*Shrug*

Last month's compressed version was unplayable because of missing clue images. That's a fact. I can choose between taking your word about whether or not you test sufficiently, or look at the myriad of bug reports I had to waste time on last month. My experience as a software developer makes me go for the second choice every time.

If you enjoy making mods of games, I can't really stop you. I would appreciate it if you clearly mark them as such, however. Put a disclaimer on the main menu where you show that it's a modded version (add your name/nick there too if you want, as long as you don't remove my own credits in the process. You did work on the mod, after all). This way there will be no confusion among players and I can more easily help them figure out if they're playing my version or your version.

I can't really tell why you're getting that error, I'm afraid. It occurs when the game is trying to tell you about something that got updated in your game since the previous version. Ren'py complains about not being able to draw text, which is odd. I suspected that it might be related to you have saved in the ability screen while on a menu, but even replicating that situation perfectly, I didn't get that same error myself.

If you still have 0.25.0, you might try loading your game there and saving in a "safer" spot before moving over to 0.26.0, preferably not in one of the menus or the map. It shouldn't normally be a problem, but desperate measures and all that...

I'm playing v0.25.0, I believe. Also, is it just me, or does anyone else see this weird text flashing whenever they have a Ren'Py game's animation playing? Freeze frames are obviously fine, but for some reason I get flashing text covering the whole screen in between every frame during animations and it makes them really hard to watch.

Thanks for responding by the way!
Never heard of this issue before. Are you on PC, Mac, or Android? If on one of the first two, do you have a dedicated graphics card?

Reactions: Freezer14

djika96

Jun 5, 2018
*Shrug*

Last month's compressed version was unplayable because of missing clue images. That's a fact. I can choose between taking your word about whether or not you test sufficiently, or look at the myriad of bug reports I had to waste time on last month. My experience as a software developer makes me go for the second choice every time.

If you enjoy making mods of games, I can't really stop you. I would appreciate it if you clearly mark them as such, however. Put a disclaimer on the main menu where you show that it's a modded version (add your name/nick there too if you want, as long as you don't remove my own credits in the process. You did work on the mod, after all). This way there will be no confusion among players and I can more easily help them figure out if they're playing my version or your version.

I can't really tell why you're getting that error, I'm afraid. It occurs when the game is trying to tell you about something that got updated in your game since the previous version. Ren'py complains about not being able to draw text, which is odd. I suspected that it might be related to you have saved in the ability screen while on a menu, but even replicating that situation perfectly, I didn't get that same error myself.

If you still have 0.25.0, you might try loading your game there and saving in a "safer" spot before moving over to 0.26.0, preferably not in one of the menus or the map. It shouldn't normally be a problem, but desperate measures and all that...

Never heard of this issue before. Are you on PC, Mac, or Android? If on one of the first two, do you have a dedicated graphics card?

I just copy files from 2.6 to 2.5 and its working now,idk how i fixed it but i did lol so if anyone have problem like me ,thats how i fixed it xd

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Does anyone have a save file for after he convinces Nell to go with him to see the fairy queen.
I give the fuck up on trying to get past that stage, because even with the above written instructions I cannot do it.
I suspect that it is the fact that one of the clues is listed twice.
One is likely the right one, but after over 20 fucking tries, I am DONE trying!!!!
I either get a save file, or I just quit the game. I have never had any issues with it since the game started, but that point is pissing me off, because it sends me back to the night before, every single fucking time.

The save in the original post is for version 20, and that is just too far back.

djika96

Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for after he convinces Nell to go with him to see the fairy queen.
I give the fuck up on trying to get past that stage, because even with the above written instructions I cannot do it.
I suspect that it is the fact that one of the clues is listed twice.
One is likely the right one, but after over 20 fucking tries, I am DONE trying!!!!
I either get a save file, or I just quit the game. I have never had any issues with it since the game started, but that point is pissing me off, because it sends me back to the night before, every single fucking time.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes