tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Is this game anywhere near completion? I kind of want to play the entire game once it's completed...

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What a heart-wrenching update this was. This better not be the end of Nell's and the Fairy Queen's story with the MC's, Belle you monster!!! :)

What I don't get is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also guessing that there will be some problems getting certain content later on without starting a new game, when new options for the fairy queen's training will be added.
It's a bug, already fixed for 0.27.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, what inibition we break with this dark origin secret? is it a new scene with nell? because i just cant seem to find anything new to do with her.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
quick question, what inibition we break with this dark origin secret? is it a new scene with nell? because i just cant seem to find anything new to do with her.
It's just there to help you convince Nell to come with you. There will be more options at some point in the future, but they are low priority right now.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
It's just there to help you convince Nell to come with you. There will be more options at some point in the future, but they are low priority right now.
ah, thnxs, i thought the game had bugged, or i had missed something.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Heads up: there might be a bug in the current version where solving Nell's dark secret before the Fairy Queen's visions could remove a clue too early. If this happens to you, reload a save from before you did the secret and try them in a different order. I might be able to "repair" existing saves once the bug has been fixed, but I don't yet know if this is something I should hotfix or just wait until the next monthly release to fix.

I haven't actually verified this bug personally yet, but it sounds plausible to me.

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Belle, I just want to say that plot wise (and music wise) this was a great update. I can feel the tension as the parts start to fit together and it is obviously building up to "reel 3" Great scene between Nell and Samarra and "me" <APPLAUSE> and the mystery rolls on. . . but you can feel that 'big things are going to happen' . . . (soon!) Bravo!!

Reactions: Freezer14 and Belle

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Belle, I have to say thank you for bringing us such a wonderfully crafted, and masterfully written game. Ever since version three, when I first started playing your game, I was hooked on a game that had a much better story than I ever expected when I joined this site. This was actually the first game of this sort I'd ever downloaded and played upon joining the site, and honestly I feel like it's so good, I've been spoiled in a way. I've only seen one or two games since in the last almost two years near the same level of quality when it comes to visuals, production, and especially writing. This game is deserving of many more pages than 500, but I'm glad it's at least reached this milestone. I wish I were in a better situation financially, because I feel like I don't deserve to play a game this well-made without some form of financial support. There have been times that I've wanted to stop for that reason. But it's just too good to put down. Alright, I've gushed enough for one day.

I do have to say this about this bittersweet update, the scenes between Nell, Samarra, & MC, and MC with the now ex-Fairy Queen are so well-written, I kinda found myself getting a tad emotional at both. I love that third best girl Nell didn't have to face the dark fate many (myself included) expected, but I was very sad to find out that second best girl will. I loved the reunion scene, but I also felt sad for Nell and her sister only having a short time together. But perhaps the sweetest part of the entire update was seeing undisputed best girl so nervous around her new queen, and for me, her failed attempts to hide just how much she cares for a certain fuckboy sidekick.

Sad as I am now about certain revelations and things yet to come... thank you for this game.

May 8, 2018
After last update go to stables, try to convince Nell to come and after that give up, then>invade mind>dark secret>Nell is FQ daughter>Samara is talking the truth>FQ don't have child>FQ is talking the truth>wrongly interpreted Nell is FQ daughter>there are 2 different FQ>Nell is FQ sister and that's it.
Btw, here is my save from end of 0.25 without NTR part, Evelyn is in relationship with MC and she's at home.

lelelelelel , cubba , DigDug69 , RoadWulf , Ronoc19

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes