y7521y

May 26, 2019
01.JPG > 02.JPG > 03.JPG > 04.JPG > 05.JPG > 06.JPG > 07.JPG > 08.JPG > 09.JPG > 10.JPG > 11.JPG > 12.JPG > 13.JPG > 14.JPG

caveat:
Don't send her to the forest immediately, it will affect the future story, this is a one-way ticket.
Convince her to talk many times until a new conversation option emerges.
Try not to use coercion, which will affect her affection. May have an impact on the outcome.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Heads up: there might be a bug in the current version where solving Nell's dark secret before the Fairy Queen's visions could remove a clue too early. If this happens to you, reload a save from before you did the secret and try them in a different order. I might be able to "repair" existing saves once the bug has been fixed, but I don't yet know if this is something I should hotfix or just wait until the next monthly release to fix.

I haven't actually verified this bug personally yet, but it sounds plausible to me.
It sure seems to be the case that it's a bug, no way for me to proceed with my current save. But hey, that means I can play the game from the start again with the next update (Or continue it if a hotfix is possible) ;)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It sure seems to be the case that it's a bug, no way for me to proceed with my current save. But hey, that means I can play the game from the start again with the next update (Or continue it if a hotfix is possible) ;)
You don't have to worry. Your save contains enough information for me to write a simple patcher that adds the clue back into your game if you lost it too early, so no matter whether I make a hotfix or not, your save should be perfectly fine next month. Well, as long as my theories are correct, that is. But I think they are.

magus448

May 22, 2018
What I don't get is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if it's a case of "Holy shit I was right!" as he didn't really have proof yet, just a suspicion from the evidence. She could have also turned out to be her cousin if her older aunt only had a kid with a human and the aunt's heir would also be her sister.

Last edited:

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Wait a minute! Is this mean that the old Fairy Queen is gone forever or temporary or she's still there with Nell but will die soon?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I wonder if it's a case of "Holy shit I was right!" as he didn't really have proof yet, just a suspicion from the evidence. She could have also tuned out to be her cousin if her older aunt only had a kid with a human and the aunt's heir would also be her sister.
It's just a case of a flipped variable that makes the MC say the opposite of what he's supposed to. It's already fixed on my end.

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 452069 > View attachment 452070 > View attachment 452071 > View attachment 452073 > View attachment 452074 > View attachment 452075 > View attachment 452076 > View attachment 452078 > View attachment 452079 > View attachment 452080 > View attachment 452081 > View attachment 452083 > View attachment 452084 > View attachment 452088

caveat:
Don't send her to the forest immediately, it will affect the future story, this is a one-way ticket.
Convince her to talk many times until a new conversation option emerges.
Try not to use coercion, which will affect her affection. May have an impact on the outcome.
thanks a million))

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just posted a hotfix for patrons and subscribers, version 0.26.1. This hotfix will prevent you from losing a vital Nell clue early, and will restore it to saves that have already been affected by the bug. If you find yourself missing a clue you need to solve the Fairy Queen's vision, you might want to look at this hotfix. If you don't have the bug, you can safely ignore it.

Changelog 0.26.1:
  • Solving Nell's dark secret no longer removes a clue you need to solve the Fairy Queen's vision. Saves that already encountered this bug are automatically repaired upon loading.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Oh — one weird thing. Starting with 0.25, I lost both the Morph Sexuality spell, and all of its... um... resulting scenes. Was able to relearn/regain "inspiration" and reactivate, but... Weird. I don't think I was working from save that didn't include those, but you never know.

Sep 8, 2019
I'm relatively inexperienced with these games, so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.

But all of my saves for LLTP have disappeared, and all of the galleries are locked. Is there anything I can do, in this circumstance, other than replaying?

And if I do need to replay, how important is it that I have sex with the sister? (Not my kink). Will I be able to make the story work without perving on her, or is that something it's necessary to do to advance?

Thanks!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Changelog 0.26.1:
  • Solving Nell's dark secret no longer removes a clue you need to solve the Fairy Queen's vision. Saves that already encountered this bug are automatically repaired upon loading.
Thanks Belle
Seems to work as mentioned - from save used from v.25.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Damn, 2 updates in a row that focus on chars I'm absolutely not interested in. Well, this is still one of my favourite games currently. So whatever. Can't wait for more content with Belle, Evelyn and Callie. though.

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
is there any way to wipe the saves? i deleted the save folder but ingame it still shows me all my (partially super old) saves. I'd like to do a fresh playthrough (since it's been a few updates since the last time) and it's mildly annoying. can't find anything in AppData as well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is there any way to wipe the saves? i deleted the save folder but ingame it still shows me all my (partially super old) saves. I'd like to do a fresh playthrough (since it's been a few updates since the last time) and it's mildly annoying. can't find anything in AppData as well.
There are two save folders, one is in the game folder, the other is in your app data folder.
C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongLiveThePrincess-1502893155
You might want to keep the 'persistent' file though, it saves your settings.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes