baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Hope the dev doesn't add any more diversity to the game
I want to progress specific girls at a reasonable pace rather than see incremental slow progress across several.

Reactions: LongNickSmallDick

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
In order to fix the Leanan drain ability and follow up the walkthrough through the day 49 you need to either use save editor and change these two:
ability_drain_amount = 1 to 0
ability_drain_days_remaining = 3 to 0

or - go into variables in the console and change there.
:)

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hope the dev doesn't add any more diversity to the game
I want to progress specific girls at a reasonable pace rather than see incremental slow progress across several.
I would imagine there's at least one major potential partner who hasn't appeared yet: the title character. Also, possibly her sister... who now that I think of it would also be a princess. Hmm.

Reactions: Freezer14

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Long Live the Princess [v0.26] [Belle] (870 mb rar pc source)
255 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
TY.

Jul 4, 2017
OK. So I'm stuck at progress with fq and nell, after I tell her that fq herself told me that they cannot get pregnant I cannot tell her she is her daughter.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Belle if its not a problem, but what is the next version's outline? :unsure::whistle: Because I am not sure if I should wait for next version that will continue Nels story or just progress for now? :unsure::sneaky:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle if its not a problem, but what is the next version's outline? :unsure::whistle: Because I am not sure if I should wait for next version that will continue Nels story or just progress for now? :unsure::sneaky:
It's too early to talk about that. I stopped outlining entire versions at the beginning of this project because it contributed negatively to my stress levels.

If you want to stay up-to-date on a weekly basis on my progress and my immediate plans, a $1 pledge at Patreon or SubscribeStar is enough. The first progress report of the month always comes one week after the latest version's release.

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
I'm having a problem with the Fairy Queens vision. I figured out the right interpretation easy enough, but the two obvious clues (Nell being Fey and her being the Queens daughter) don't work. If I use Nell being Fey she just rejects it as not making sense, and if I use the Queens daughter one Belle tells me I'm too early. I checked the pages here and as far as I can see that should be all I need but they don't work. Is there anything else missing or is this version just bugged?

I've also tried doing Nell first but once I convince her that she's the fairy queens sister there's no options to go back to her tent and the Nell is Fey clue disappears.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Belle No idea if you ever plan on re-doing the early parts of the game but as someone who has just played through for the first time I've noticed a slight issue, that I think could have been different to help progression.

Make working for the Library worth more than the Clothes shop. The Library leads you to learning sex acts while the clothes shop doesn't but people will always be drawn to earning more money when starting so won't necessarily choose to work at the library, especially considering you can progress with Primrose to some extent without doing so. I got lucky in that I paid attention and saw it mentioning the missing books, but I still feel I spent longer than needed on getting 5 copper and not progressing.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle No idea if you ever plan on re-doing the early parts of the game but as someone who has just played through for the first time I've noticed a slight issue, that I think could have been different to help progression.

Make working for the Library worth more than the Clothes shop. The Library leads you to learning sex acts while the clothes shop doesn't but people will always be drawn to earning more money when starting so won't necessarily choose to work at the library, especially considering you can progress with Primrose to some extent without doing so. I got lucky in that I paid attention and saw it mentioning the missing books, but I still feel I spent longer than needed on getting 5 copper and not progressing.
This is working as intended. The more you earn on work, the less useful it is to your non-monetary progression. If you find yourself not progressing, you're probably wasting your morning actions. At least early on, you should spend a good chunk of those on earning money, not on befriending characters. Mornings are for money and occasional side effects, afternoons are for social activities, and nights are for shady leftover. The game explains this to you. An important aspect of this game is balancing life and work activities.

y7521y

May 26, 2019
This is working as intended. The more you earn on work, the less useful it is to your non-monetary progression. If you find yourself not progressing, you're probably wasting your morning actions. At least early on, you should spend a good chunk of those on earning money, not on befriending characters. Mornings are for money and occasional side effects, afternoons are for social activities, and nights are for shady leftover. The game explains this to you. An important aspect of this game is balancing life and work activities.
Strongly Agree.
This has prevented the use of money cheaters from affecting the development of the story.

Reactions: k8taponnyn
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes