Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
No it doesn't? Or does it? maybe my non english brain can't comprehend? I though the post refers to a "hotfix" as mentioned first in post 10,008 for "patrons and subscribers" not a public build for everyone which is why the person they were replying to couldn't get around the same bug as i got to.
Since you seem completely incapable of understanding what people are trying to tell you, let me phrase it more clearly: The hotfix is not a public release until December 5th. The version that was hotfixed is not a public release until December 5th. See the problem here? You pirated my game and then had the outright gall to blame me for not patching it for you. And yet you act all insulted and play the victim card, undeservedly so.

I have spent over two years working on this game and releasing new versions monthly without fail. You came in here, pirated the game and suggested a change to it. Despite you having stolen my game, I still replied to you and explained why the feature wouldn't work. And then you dare tell me that my attitude is a problem? You're not the victim here. Not by a long shot. Your crocodile tears aren't fooling anyone.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Since you seem completely incapable of understanding what people are trying to tell you, let me phrase it more clearly: The hotfix is not a public release until December 5th. The version that was hotfixed is not a public release until December 5th. See the problem here? You pirated my game and then had the outright gall to blame me for not patching it for you. And yet you act all insulted and play the victim card, undeservedly so.

I have spent over two years working on this game and releasing new versions monthly without fail. You came in here, pirated the game and suggested a change to it. Despite you having stolen my game, I still replied to you and explained why the feature wouldn't work. And then you dare tell me that my attitude is a problem? You're not the victim here. Not by a long shot. Your crocodile tears aren't fooling anyone.
dam he got burn that Harsh but cool you go belle :)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018

The content I had issue with is in a free version of the game, so that wouldn't have mattered ;) . I hit the bug after i had already posted my first comment.

Anyway i won't post again seeing as a mod had to do clean up over how angry some of you are.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The content I had issue with is in a free version of the game, so that wouldn't have mattered ;) . I hit the bug after i had already posted my first comment.

Anyway i won't post again seeing as a mod had to do clean up over how angry some of you are.
The content you had issue with is NOT in the free version of the game. 0.26 was pirated and uploaded here. You may not realize this, but this is a pirate site.

Do NOT expect Belle to post content that isn't free yet. That would be a slap in the face to patrons.

On December 5 0.26 (with the fix) will be free. Until then, you can either:
  1. Become a $5 patron and get the fix, or
  2. Wait for a $5 patron to upload the fix here
In the meantime, I suggest NOT bashing Belle, who comes here and gives us support, even though we're dirty pirates.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What are you talking about? NTR tag was always there. But it is an avoidable part of game to date anwyay.
Well i haven't played it since day 1. I'm just assuming that it was put there because those are the versions where realistically first content with that would have appeared

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Reminder: Fairy Di- I mean King is still around (as far as I remember at least). And I bet gold against peanuts he will try something with our soon-to-be-queen(?).

INITIATE OPERATION "PROTECT NELL"!

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I don't. It really, really got in the way of making any scene with her where she wasn't standing upright. It contributed dramatically towards Nell's currently lackluster sex scenes. I hope to compensate for that soon.
Well, I didn't find Nell's sex scenes to this point lackluster — but I do understand the challenge straight hair presents, yeah. There's nothing like watching an animated scene where the hair defies gravity — or stays plastered to the back, no matter the angle.

Reactions: Freezer14

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I can't believe for how long i slept on this game! Much like 'The DeLucca Family' this game is just so good that a "washed up" version of this could become a mainstream hit - be it a game, book, show - , and the author should go after this. Loved it.

Very well done, Belle

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes