RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Another great update!
IMO Belle all of the sleuthing combined with your more accurate use of Fairylore really puts this game above the hoard of mindless adult games. Even without the adult content this would still be a good game, as long as the pixie stays a smart-ass prev.
bellesitT.png

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2017
talk to the fairy queen again in the afternoon
theres no options aside from sex education, talk about visions, or leave. i've already done the available sex ed and i did the vision stuff according to the walkthrough and i cant figure out what im missing in the walkthrough it says nell is the queens daughter but i dont have that clue

Last edited:

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
theres no options aside from sex education, talk about visions, or leave. i've already done the available sex ed and i did the vision stuff according to the walkthrough and i cant figure out what im missing in the walkthrough it says nell is the queens daughter but i dont have that clue
Do you have all the clues? did you solve the mistery of the queen's vision? if so, you'll have all the clues. It's not that hard.

Oct 14, 2017
Do you have all the clues? did you solve the mistery of the queen's vision? if so, you'll have all the clues. It's not that hard.
thats what im trying to do, but seem to be missin the clue of nel being the queens daughter and i don't know where to get it

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Ok, so as the Batman best World Detective i Clearly am, i was able to figure out that Nell is the Fairy Queen's Daughter.
Apart from that, what other clue is needed for the Fairy Queen to accept the bitter truth?

To make it simple: Can someone just a give a step by step on this last update on this part?
I cant find any other Walkthrough and its getting mind boggling already as it is going around in vain.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ok, so as the Batman best World Detective i Clearly am, i was able to figure out that Nell is the Fairy Queen's Daughter.
Apart from that, what other clue is needed for the Fairy Queen to accept the bitter truth?

To make it simple: Can someone just a give a step by step on this last update on this part?
I cant find any other Walkthrough and its getting mind boggling already as it is going around in vain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Since you seem completely incapable of understanding what people are trying to tell you, let me phrase it more clearly: The hotfix is not a public release until December 5th. The version that was hotfixed is not a public release until December 5th. See the problem here? You pirated my game and then had the outright gall to blame me for not patching it for you. And yet you act all insulted and play the victim card, undeservedly so.

I have spent over two years working on this game and releasing new versions monthly without fail. You came in here, pirated the game and suggested a change to it. Despite you having stolen my game, I still replied to you and explained why the feature wouldn't work. And then you dare tell me that my attitude is a problem? You're not the victim here. Not by a long shot. Your crocodile tears aren't fooling anyone.
Very correct!
We are all free users. We are not qualified to criticize and blame game developers. developers are very hard and hardworking.
We should give more support and encouragement and put forward good suggestions.
If you think the game is not good, you can quit.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
We are all free users. We are not qualified to criticize and blame game developers.
That's not what I'm trying to say. Anyone is free to criticize (and I'm free to ignore anything I find unreasonable). But people who decide to pirate the game had better not come before me with demands or act insulted that I won't bend over backwards for them.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This site is a pirate site where we can ask for help with game tech issues and is a sort of "book club" where fans can discuss the game and possible plot developments. This thread has the added benefit of having the author appear to interact with the fans.
Belle created a great game. If you don't like any game move on, I have quit several games for various reasons.

Reactions: Freezer14

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well, talking about the game here, isn't there any other options here, than to threatening Nell to break up with her to convince her to go see the fairy queen? and after she sits on the throne, there's no more content with her? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ;)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
That's not what I'm trying to say. Anyone is free to criticize (and I'm free to ignore anything I find unreasonable). But people who decide to pirate the game had better not come before me with demands or act insulted that I won't bend over backwards for them.
Rule number 1. Any criticism should be constructive and adds something that enhances the game. If it doesn't then tell them to fuck off or go play with themselves.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Rule number 1. Any criticism should be constructive and adds something that enhances the game.
Sure, but ultimately it's a place for gamers to talk about the games with each other, it falls on the devs to match their responses to the environment and not take things personally or call pirating as stealing money out of their pocket.

It gets silly when users or mods start white knighting for a dev in a game thread. I guess they want f95 to more like some other forum. Maybe a forum where they learned the meme "If you don't like [an aspect of] a game don't play it" from as the most weasely response to criticism ever.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think people are being "white knights" in this thread. Criticism is quite welcome around here but people trying to act like entitled brats should be told off. Otherwise it turns into something like MC thread.

Well, talking about the game here, isn't there any other options here, than to threatening Nell to break up with her to convince her to go see the fairy queen? and after she sits on the throne, there's no more content with her? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ;)
I may be wrong but i believe that is the end of the current content.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply RC-1138 Boss, I really appreciate, and as for Belle, I may not be one of your patrons and I'm sorry about that, I'm a patron of a few developers and I just can't afford to pledge to all of you, I really wish I could, but, I honestly love everything about your game, and I think Belle is so cute, I love that sweet pixie ;) keep on doing what you do best and perhaps one day I will pledge your current game or maybe your next project, who knows :) Thanks for this great game Bell, hats off to you (y)

Reactions: Freezer14 and Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes