Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Close enough, but I'd recommend playing it now, because the completed game will have a time limit to the main quest. As it is now, there is no limit, so you can take your own time.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Close enough, but I'd recommend playing it now, because the completed game will have a time limit to the main quest. As it is now, there is no limit, so you can take your own time.
the time limit would be a very bad decision, just limit what you can do, and i doubt people are willing to play the game 10 times to get all the content

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
the time limit would be a very bad decision, just limit what you can do, and i doubt people are willing to play the game 10 times to get all the content
I have to agree. It would make the walkthrough to a must have rather than a helping guide, and would kill the freeroam aspect for those who likes to explore everything by themselves.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
This is either an oversight with the plot, or more likely an oversight of the in game characters, if our whole plan revolves around Invade Minding Selena, and she has the same magical expertise as Lilith, and Lilith is immune to Invade mind, than Selena should also be immune to Invade Mind.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
This is either an oversight with the plot, or more likely an oversight of the in game characters, if our whole plan revolves around Invade Minding Selena, and she has the same magical expertise as Lilith, and Lilith is immune to Invade mind, than Selena should also be immune to Invade Mind.
You underestimate me. :p

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Very lovely update! I think it's the first time i got it right the first time (and without help from this forum) on the more complex invade mind questionings, I am honestly proud of myself :cool:

One question though, the changelog mentions the Probe Memories spell, but i have no spell book for it. I know there's no content for it, but how do i obtain it? I can't talk with Lilith apart from delivering a spellbook, so i am bit clueless as to where i should look for it. Also, there's no place to check our currently unlocked spells, is there?

Edit: nevermind, i figured it out. It's in the writing room in the library, i am an idiot.

Reactions: Akachan and Belle

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Hold up, is this true? Hopefully there will be a feature to disable it?
I've hated time limits ever since Fallout 1. :(

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
You underestimate me. :p
I probably wrote what I said wrong, either it was your oversight, which I doubt, or it was the Crone and Dickon's oversight for an "oh shit" moment. Although I'm guessing the Crone has a plan for this so it'd just be Dickon's oversight.

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
I got stuck on my talk with the Crone. I have all clues, except for the last. Where am I supposed to find it?
Talking to Thaddeus hasn't helped and I've run out of idea's.
Could someone please tell me where to get it?

Assaziel

Dec 29, 2018
I've waited since November to play, because I wanted more content to build up, and I must say, you did not disappoint Belle! Damn fine work. The story is great, the renders awesome, I'm so glad I discovered this game (and because of you, this forum, and the whole world of adult animated novels)

cumswazz

Feb 17, 2020
100% Save file (ver. 0.20)
View attachment 256530

Overview:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...

Thread Updated: 2020-03-05
Release Date: 2020-03-05
Developer: Belle -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA
Mac: - - -
MEGA
Android (v0.28.0): - - - MEGA
Others (v0.29.0):COMPRESSED* - Unofficial Android
*This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!
Anon123 - Thanks for the link.

Extras: GALLERY UNLOCKER MOD - - FANMADE WALKTHROUGH - SAVE(0.20)
Fan signatures by @Krull

View attachment 22573 View attachment 22574 View attachment 22576 View attachment 22577
hey does anybody know how to use a save file

y7521y

May 26, 2019
I got stuck on my talk with the Crone. I have all clues, except for the last. Where am I supposed to find it?
Talking to Thaddeus hasn't helped and I've run out of idea's.
Could someone please tell me where to get it?
The last picture is: you took place at the riverside in the forest in the early stage of the game. I don't know whether this scene will be locked in the later part of the game.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes