voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
An update focusing on plot exclusively is the best kind of update. Idk if it's just me but I feel like your writing took a step up this time. Maybe I just don't remember that well but the statement isn't wrong either way. Fantastic job as always.

While we're here, Belle I'm guessing we're close to the save invalidations?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Remember when i said we will fuck a princess?Lilith is THE FIRST!!GAHAHAHHAHAHA!I SWEAR TO GOD,IF MC DIDNT BECOME A KING WITH MANY WOMEN!I WILL RIOT:ROFLMAO:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
While we're here, @Belle I'm guessing we're close to the save invalidations?
I don't see any pressing need for that yet. That's more likely to happen once I begin the major balance pass that I've been envisioning, and I have no idea when that will happen.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
There aren't really any quests or missions in this game like you are thinking. How could you not remember the last thing you did? Honestly if I were you I would start from the beginning again and pay attention to everything Belle says and comprehend those things if don't know what to do next. This game is literally a detective story in a fantasy setting where "you" the main character uses magical mind control to learn secrets from women and sex them up to save a princess from something by seducing her too. The clues you discover can be found here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's one thing if the game was complete, but when updates are months apart, it's pretty easy to forget exactly what brought you to where you are. Some sort of tracking system or a true hint system would go a long way. No one wants to replay the whole game every time an update adds a few minutes worth of content.

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
Belle You really, really need to brighten up those night renders, man. I legit thought I was staring at a solid black image until I was half-way through that scene.

Reactions: Antosha

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle You really, really need to brighten up those night renders, man. I legit thought I was staring at a solid black image until I was half-way through that scene.
I create my renders for properly configured displays. If you can't see anything in these images, I suspect your display settings might be crushing black colors, or at the very least, your contrast and brightness (and/or gamma) is set way too low. You don't want any of that.

Tweak the settings of your display. It's clearly not properly set up. This is especially important if you're experiencing crushed blacks, which will make a lot of movies practically unwatchable and games unplayable.

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
I create my renders for properly configured displays. If you can't see anything in these images, I suspect your display settings might be crushing black colors, or at the very least, your contrast and brightness (and/or gamma) is set way too low. You don't want any of that.

Tweak the settings of your display. It's clearly not properly set up. This is especially important if you're experiencing crushed blacks, which will make a lot of movies practically unwatchable and games unplayable.
I hear you, but I'm also on a professionally calibrated monitor. I also don't usually have issues with games or movies, so I doubt it's a crushing black color problem or contrast.

Anyway, I feel like if you light the characters separately from the rest of the scene/background, then they won't blend in with the rest of the image so much.
Just my two cents :)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Belle

"She stopped trusting anyone." Should be, "She stopped trusting everyone." Or better yet, "...everybody."

Last edited:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle in this part the Crone calls me Dickon (the default name) even when I have changed it to something else
Already reported and already fixed. Thanks.

Belle

"She stopped trusting anyone." Should be, "She stopped trusting everyone." Or better yet, "...everybody."
Hmm, I think I'll go with "She no longer trusted anyone." That seems to flow better to me, unless that's somehow still wrong. The use of anyone/everyone in that context is kind of confusing.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Already reported and already fixed. Thanks.

Hmm, I think I'll go with "She no longer trusted anyone." That seems to flow better to me, unless that's somehow still wrong. The use of anyone/everyone in that context is kind of confusing.
Do a Google search on anyone vs anybody, and everyone vs everybody.

Cheers mate.

Last edited:

y7521y

May 26, 2019
I hear you, but I'm also on a professionally calibrated monitor. I also don't usually have issues with games or movies, so I doubt it's a crushing black color problem or contrast.

Anyway, I feel like if you light the characters separately from the rest of the scene/background, then they won't blend in with the rest of the image so much.
Just my two cents :)
It was a night in a dream, there was no need to be too clear. Using contours and blurry images to describe people is actually more realistic, which is a montage of idiomatic methods.
In addition, MC just borrowed Lilith's memories, and the scene will be more distorted.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Oh yeah, if this is about the scene on top of the wall, then it's supposed to be hard to make out any details beyond the silhouettes and basic expressions. That's by design.

Reactions: ppoooors
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes