Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
which clue is that ?? how to find it. ?? is it one of the keys from crone's secret ?? missing a clue related with "someone told that crone have a sister"

Reactions: madest3d

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
How do you fuck Callie? I can only get the threesome scene when you can nut inside your sister

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
It was pretty fun to gather all the clues and finally figure out who Crone really is. I definitely look forward to seeing where story goes from here and helping the Princesses. Considering the pages added to the gallery it is good to know what sexual relationships to expect in future updates. I will probably do another playthrough again when Princess Selena finally comes to town to check out the redone introductions because Evelyn is my favorite character.

Reactions: pim0 and Belle

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
i really wish there was an ingame hint system..i have no clue what to do and dont really remember what ive done already..

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
i really wish there was an ingame hint system..i have no clue what to do and dont really remember what ive done already..
Belle is the in game hint system always read and comprehend what she says and she will never steer you wrong.

Reactions: pim0

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
well i cant figure out too for me leana say only she fucker her s.when try on crone belle try convice u and said i won 1-0 no clue work on it.
so something else must be missing.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes