kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
nvm after so long strugle i solve my problem.issyue was one clue was buged due i past so long so after cant click book thing i gve up and try all other clues wasted hours.specially people give hint about sister but only was small hint .when i reload and didnt super fast past solved for me right clues.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I liked the Crone reveal, but won't see another playthrough until the Fae Queen gets content in the morning. I guess we'll need that for her because of recent events.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
The hints are always in her dialog. No need to click on her or anything. Again just read and comprehend everything she says.
ok,,i'm looking at my map,no idea what to do..how the hell is she helping???i dont remember the last quest/mission i did,i dont know whats next...theres no quest log/checklist/hint system like in a lot of other games like this..

AntT

Oct 29, 2017
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that while I rate the game as above average maybe even decent. What keeps me hooked is the music while casting invade mind and making the correct choices.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
ok,,i'm looking at my map,no idea what to do..how the hell is she helping???i dont remember the last quest/mission i did,i dont know whats next...theres no quest log/checklist/hint system like in a lot of other games like this..
There aren't really any quests or missions in this game like you are thinking. How could you not remember the last thing you did? Honestly if I were you I would start from the beginning again and pay attention to everything Belle says and comprehend those things if don't know what to do next. This game is literally a detective story in a fantasy setting where "you" the main character uses magical mind control to learn secrets from women and sex them up to save a princess from something by seducing her too. The clues you discover can be found here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pim0
Mar 22, 2019
I know this is a dumb question and you guys are genius,but i dont know what clue that mention sindhe said crone has a sister.I only have sindhe said crone fuck her own si.thats all,

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
For you guys stuck on the sister thing, It comes up during your conversation with the crone. When you (mc) tell her you know something about why she's holding information from you it takes you to the clue page. If you choose a wrong clue she says your 'thoughts are empty'. Stop. backup to the clue page and select another clue. Only the right clues let you go forward and then it makes sense. You have to pick several clues in order to proceed. It is not a hard puzzle. . .and it tells a story.
BTW, Belle, great story writing. I can feel the plot is really starting into the 'third reel'. And the new 'front page' is amazing. (not sure about that site you reference though. doesn't look organized and very 'third world')

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes