goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Version 0.29 is now out on both and .
Oh, look, it's the 5th, and Belle gives us another LLTP release. Hooray consistency, and doing what you said you were going to do! :)

The LLtP community has speculated about the Crone and her identity for a long, long time. A rare few people got it almost entirely right, but most have been off in one way or another.
Infinite monkeys! :p

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
A rare few people got it almost entirely right, but most have been off in one way or another.
Ohhh come on! This was pretty obvious! I needed only half of the clues to figure it all out, and I don't think I'm some Sherlock-like genius.
Actually, after reading the changelog, I expected some kind of unexpected turn.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hey! Cool stuff! A couple of random thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Altogether, a fun ride. Thank you, Belle! Looking forward to v.30 — not least because of the new spell. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Regarding those random thoughts, there was some lengthy analysis in the early pages of this thread of the various names featured in the game. Some of those analyses were pretty prophetic, to a large degree because the names were carefully selected in the first place.

Reactions: Akachan and Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Regarding those random thoughts, there was some lengthy analysis in the early pages of this thread of the various names featured in the game. Some of those analyses were pretty prophetic, to a large degree because the names were carefully selected in the first place.
I am very glad to hear that — and not altogether surprised. :D

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How to find crone's secret ?? Which clue is needed during talking with Thaddeus ???

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Belle Sorry if tagging you directly bothers you, but I thought you should know about a minor bug in the current update. At one point when talking to the Crone she refers to you by the default name, instead of the custom name that you come up with at the start of the game. The line is: "Damn you, Dickon. Damn you! Always sticking your nose and your... penis where they do not belong." Hope this helps.

Reactions: Akachan and mag5246

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
If Crone is not real murder,than who?Something wrong with Primrose.But,i think,clue is woman,that we found,when we seek ero books.Remember,misterious woman,that give us clue about primrose?I think,she is clue,she may be murder.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle Sorry if tagging you directly bothers you, but I thought you should know about a minor bug in the current update. At one point when talking to the Crone she refers to you by the default name, instead of the custom name that you come up with at the start of the game. The line is: "Damn you, Dickon. Damn you! Always sticking your nose and your... penis where they do not belong." Hope this helps.
Yeah, I've had two reports about this and have fixed it already. It should work properly in the next release.

That it took this long for me to make this particular mistake with the story text is a small miracle, honestly.

Reactions: Akachan
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes