Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Did you threaten her with breakup? If you did, that means she is still upset and you just need to give her more times.
can you bring her another way besides threating to break up? also how many days do you need to skip when you already pciked that

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
can you bring her another way besides threating to break up? also how many days do you need to skip when you already pciked that
Yes.
By using the spell which you use a lot. And also the fact that the game tells you a hint of using it right after the first time you convince her.

For the second question: IDK, I didn't do that way.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
For anyone who was stuck like me on nells dark secret. Your first and third clues are the same. This is the first time in this game where you use the same clue more then once.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
View attachment 256530

Overview:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...

Thread Updated: 2020-03-05
Release Date: 2020-03-05
Developer: Belle -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA
Mac: - - -
MEGA
Android (v0.28.0): - - - MEGA
Others :COMPRESSED* - Unofficial Android
*This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!
Anon123 - Thanks for the link.

Extras: GALLERY UNLOCKER MOD - - FANMADE WALKTHROUGH - SAVE(0.20)
Fan signatures by @Krull

View attachment 22573 View attachment 22574 View attachment 22576 View attachment 22577
Dev
Hello, everyone! I'm the creator of this game and will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it. I apologize for the buggy first release that some of you encountered above. The crash was quickly identified and fixed with version 0.101.

loxlox, you should probably return in a few versions. I'm going to move slowly with the sexual content (though not anywhere near as slow as games like Dating my Daughter), so your reaction is kind of expected and not at all wrong. As a creator, it's hard to know exactly when the right time to start releasing something like this is. To some it will be too early, to others it will be just right. I fully expect the first camp to massively outweigh the second in this instance, but that's okay. I'm in for the long haul. :)
Hey dev can you make walkthrough mod or new walkthrough cuz new version is has changes

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I am stuck at Queen's vision part. I added the first clue as nell is part frey but I am don't have the clue available of Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter. what to do please help.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I am stuck at Queen's vision part. I added the first clue as nell is part frey but I am don't have the clue available of Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter. what to do please help.
Someone needs to sticky the words "talk to Samaara" to the top of the thread page.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Akachan

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That clue is a great litmus test to identify which people use a walkthrough. If you play normally, you'll stumble across it naturally. If you follow the walkthrough, you'll know there is a clue called "Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter" and will expect it to be found by interacting with either of the two mentioned people. When you've exhausted everything for them and not found the clue, you have no idea how to proceed. Even just knowing the name of that clue is enough to throw you off.

I firmly believe that there would hardly be any questions about it if people didn't follow the walkthrough.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
That clue is a great litmus test to identify which people use a walkthrough. If you play normally, you'll stumble across it naturally. If you follow the walkthrough, you'll know there is a clue called "Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter" and will expect it to be found by interacting with either of the two mentioned people. When you've exhausted everything for them and not found the clue, you have no idea how to proceed. Even just knowing the name of that clue is enough to throw you off.

I firmly believe that there would hardly be any questions about it if people didn't follow the walkthrough.
its good to see that the dev is so active with the forum. Nice game dev.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I find it funny that the theories we had months ago all came true. Even though Belle laughed at us saying he likes are intrigue, and that we were wrong. Don't worry Belle we still like you. You did throw me off in one spot though. That was when it came to Nells dark secret. For the first time you use the same clue twice.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Very good game, i like it, the history is awesome, the only problem is the update, took to long, i hope this game gets complete.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright I have been through page after page and cannot find out how to convince Nell to come to the Fairy Queen with you or threaten to break up with her for that matter.

Last edited:

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Alright I have been through page after page and cannot find out how to convince Nell to come to the Fairy Queen with you or threaten to break up with her for that matter.
Need 2 clues.
1 from Nell, 1 from her mentor (Sam, forgot the rest of her name xD).
After that use the first clue from Nell and the second clue from Sam on the current fairy queen AFTER correcting the vision.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Need 2 clues.
1 from Nell, 1 from her mentor (Sam, forgot the rest of her name xD).
After that use the first clue from Nell and the second clue from Sam on the current fairy queen AFTER correcting the vision.
Ah, that's my issue I think then, I haven't found the right way or path to correct the Fairy Queens vision nor can I find the right clues to use with her, though I have everything done for Nell.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes