anakskul

Feb 21, 2020
If I remember correctly it is through a conversation with someone that's really close to her. :unsure:
Do you mean sammara? because i already talk to her and got nothing

EDIT : i got it... talk about sammara until the choice gone. thank you

Reactions: Paapi

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Will the Fairy Queen return after someone else takes over after her (don't want to spoil it for others as to who:sneaky:)? It is sad thou that there is no way to get her to stay. :unsure::cry:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle
hmm my name seems to have reset to the default while confronting crone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont know if its been reported didnt find with search
It's been reported many, many times. You just didn't search for the right thing since your name wasn't reset.

This bug is fixed in the next version, anyway.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Started playing this the other day and am pretty fucking engrossed by it, might be one of the better games on this site!

That said I've been somewhat following the walkthrough for the game and have a few questions I hope folks might be able to clear up for me. Apologies if these have been asked before (I assume quite a few have) but searching in these threads is bloody difficult...

1. Am I right that not clearing up after yourself in the night actually has no effect in the current version of the game?

2. Currently as far as I can tell there are only a couple of voyeur scenes available for the woman at the river and zero (sexual) scenes involving the nun (outside of when she is introduced). Am I right about this or am I just not finding the content?

3. Perhaps most importantly, I get the impression that there is supposed to be urgency to the game, but it isn't particularly clear if there is actually a time-limit before the coronation. If there isn't, is there the plans to introduce one in later versions?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
3. Perhaps most importantly, I get the impression that there is supposed to be urgency to the game, but it isn't particularly clear if there is actually a time-limit before the coronation. If there isn't, is there the plans to introduce one in later versions?
There is going to be a time limit, however Belle wants to leave that as one of the last things to get implemented, due to how there is still content to needs to be added.

Bozman

Feb 26, 2018
I followed the walkthrough completely, day 31 purse a relationship with fairy queen. Day 37 return to Fey Court when I leave Fairy King kills MC. Is that because you pursued a relationship? or am I missing something?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I followed the walkthrough completely, day 31 purse a relationship with fairy queen. Day 37 return to Fey Court when I leave Fairy King kills MC. Is that because you pursued a relationship? or am I missing something?
Makes no difference. He just hates you

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
after seeing what corrupted kingdoms and that other fairy game recently did I really wish this guy would do the same for this game.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
after seeing what corrupted kingdoms and that other fairy game recently did I really wish this guy would do the same for this game.
Care to explain? I don't follow most other games on this site closely.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Reactions: Griff83

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Insertion with her small and him at normal size. Then you throw some stomach bulge in there and your golden. Don't know how extreme your tastes are though so it might be a strict no go. They dont get hurt or anything they just use "fairy magic" to make it ok. Like this for example https://f95zone.to/threads/hilzartov-fairy-size-doesnt-matter-v1-1-0-hilzartov-mformental.47733/
This is impossible for a wide variety of reasons. Just look at Belle's waist. It's slimmer than the MC's little finger. Her pelvic bones would shatter if she even tried to get the MC's dick in there. It's also impossible because there's no way to make the 3D models make sense (much for the same reasons). That's not even considering the fact that the 3D models don't even support these actions in the first place, not even remotely close.

Earlier in development, I wanted a scene where the MC used his little finger to penetrate Belle with. I had to discard that idea since it had no chance of actually working.

Some of these games have pixies/fairies the size of house cats. It's easier to suspend disbelief at those sizes. But Belle is shorter than the MC's dick and can't even wrap her arms all the way around it. Penetration makes no sense.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Plus the last time she had sex with the MC, she ended up with so much cum in her, she took off like Team Rocket blasting off again.

Although I have it in my head that when the MC goes down on our favourite pixie, there should be some tongue on tongue action, either just before or just after Belle cums. Not quite a kiss, but its there.

Reactions: Akachan and Sildani

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Insertion with her small and him at normal size. Then you throw some stomach bulge in there and your golden. Don't know how extreme your tastes are though so it might be a strict no go. They dont get hurt or anything they just use "fairy magic" to make it ok. Like this for example https://f95zone.to/threads/hilzartov-fairy-size-doesnt-matter-v1-1-0-hilzartov-mformental.47733/
A visual representation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
This is impossible for a wide variety of reasons. Just look at Belle's waist. It's slimmer than the MC's little finger. Her pelvic bones would shatter if she even tried to get the MC's dick in there. It's also impossible because there's no way to make the 3D models make sense (much for the same reasons). That's not even considering the fact that the 3D models don't even support these actions in the first place, not even remotely close.

Earlier in development, I wanted a scene where the MC used his little finger to penetrate Belle with. I had to discard that idea since it had no chance of actually working.

Some of these games have pixies/fairies the size of house cats. It's easier to suspend disbelief at those sizes. But Belle is shorter than the MC's dick and can't even wrap her arms all the way around it. Penetration makes no sense.
Things don't have to make sense in the games on this site thats the best part. You can do whatever you want of course. I understand and expected your reaction. No worries and thanks for the great game.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Things don't have to make sense in the games on this site thats the best part. You can do whatever you want of course. I understand and expected your reaction. No worries and thanks for the great game.
It's not even about what I want, as I tried to explain to you. It's impossible unless I go in there and do some heavy-duty 3D remodeling, and even then it's going to look horrible. I mean, look at this:

bg s017p008.jpg

Can you honestly, honestly, say that you can imagine some way for what you're describing to make sense with this model? I sure as hell can't, nor can Daz Studio, the tool that I make these images in.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes