36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
So Besides Belle, who's clearly bestest girl (and Dev, but two different Belles), whom is everyone's favorite? Nell might be my number one, but Callie and Evelyn together make a strong case for most enjoyable content...
I am determined to somehow end with The Fairy Queen

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So Besides Belle, who's clearly bestest girl (and Dev, but two different Belles), whom is everyone's favorite? Nell might be my number one, but Callie and Evelyn together make a strong case for most enjoyable content...
Callie won the Best Girl of 2019 contest on my Patreon, but in my experience, popularity shifts fast, often depending on the content of the latest version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Im very impressed by this game and the development speed. Compared to other developers with x times more followers this game development speed is very good. I would like to compliment Belle for that.

Still gonna wait with playing until the game is finished tho. The early version I played gave me a very good impression.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Gotta say, you're a person of taste and refinement. That's about my progression. :cool:

Though the OG Fairy Queen... And Samarra... And Erato... And... Hmmm.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Also, the game isn't going to explore hypnosis anymore is it? I enjoy the content and the way it's used now for sure! But part of me always wants to abuse that kind of power, make a girl think she's a cow and moo, or just snap and make them mindlessly dance, etc o_O

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Also, the game isn't going to explore hypnosis anymore is it? I enjoy the content and the way it's used now for sure! But part of me always wants to abuse that kind of power, make a girl think she's a cow and moo, or just snap and make them mindlessly dance, etc o_O
It's not really hypnosis, in the sense that you aren't really making the subject do what they might not do otherwise. Merely something that they have mental blocks against for embarrassment or social stigma.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It's not really hypnosis, in the sense that you aren't really making the subject do what they might not do otherwise. Merely something that they have mental blocks against for embarrassment or social stigma.
I know that, but Belle (the fairy) mentions it has mind control for women a lot, while Belle (the Dev) probably has everything planned out already, and the list of fetishes they want in done, it'd be nice for this specific itch to be scratched, that's all :sneaky:

I know I'm in the minority and it won't happen, just sayin'

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes