cumswazz

Feb 17, 2020
hey guys from where do we get the clue that truth slayer 'tea was poisoned. He must have smelled it, but drank it anyway. Was it a play for Primrose’s benefit? '':):)

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
hey guys from where do we get the clue that truth slayer 'tea was poisoned. He must have smelled it, but drank it anyway. Was it a play for Primrose’s benefit? '':):)
I think Samara tells you when you talk to her in the tent.

51cent

Nov 7, 2018
Can anyone answer who the woman near the river was? I remember a long time ago i saw her several times but she isn't there anymore, did i mess up a quest or whats the deal with her?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I love free roam games like this & hate the games without freedom & at least little bit of grinding

51cent

Nov 7, 2018
Well i don't mind the spoiler but i'm curious if it could have gone any other way. I'm pretty sure i came on her and didnt clean it up or whatever the option was and then she didn't come back to the place. Was i supposed to do that to progress the quest?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Well i don't mind the spoiler but i'm curious if it could have gone any other way. I'm pretty sure i came on her and didnt clean it up or whatever the option was and then she didn't come back to the place. Was i supposed to do that to progress the quest?
It is one of the clues in crone's secret.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
No. It's completely unrelated to the quest, though probably has implications for the future

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Well damn.
There goes my theory.
I haven't got to that point in the story yet.
I thought it was going to turn out that lilith pushed selena into the moat & took her place.
It was stated that they were physically very similar & the Princess hid away for a while, supposedly in her grief.
I saw lilith trying to steal the throne...

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So Besides Belle, who's clearly bestest girl (and Dev, but two different Belles), whom is everyone's favorite? Nell might be my number one, but Callie and Evelyn together make a strong case for most enjoyable content...

Reactions: Antosha

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
So Besides Belle, who's clearly bestest girl (and Dev, but two different Belles), whom is everyone's favorite? Nell might be my number one, but Callie and Evelyn together make a strong case for most enjoyable content...
Evelyn is by far my favorite character because of her complete story. I pretty much creampie her every night. :D

Reactions: pim0 and DarkDank
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes