NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I haven't played this game for a while. Are there now more NTR scenes in this game than Thaddeus fucking Evelyn?
Please say yes! :D
unfortunately, no. If the dev adds a little more NTR events, all hell will break loose; Decrease in monthly income, Patreon subs disappear, and none-stop F95Z SJW comments.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
unfortunately, no. If the dev adds a little more NTR events, all hell will break loose; Decrease in monthly income, Patreon subs disappear, and none-stop F95Z SJW comments.
You are wrong about my motivation and wrong about the effects. Especially the effects. Ever wonder how many people left the Patreon after that previous incident? Two. I can't even be sure that they left because of that or for some other reason. My Patreon had great growth that month. People seriously overestimate the number of people who care about this just because those that do care shout very loudly.

As for motivation, I only care about making a good game with a good story. Whatever that story needs will be in there. Genre conventions and tropes can go jump off a cliff for all I care.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Belle hi there dev !

Awesome game you got going here

If you don't mind, can i ask how long is the game planned to be?

Considering we're on v0.21 at the moment?

Thanks for making this game !

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the name of the song is when evelyn tells the MC about the Order of Thrones? The piano and violin song, been looking through the files of the game, but can't find it and shazam can't pick up on it either D;

Edit: Belle, i'd really appreciate it if the dev could share with us the name of this song or a link on where to find it, it's really great ><

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm just glad you can kick it in the ass before it goes anywhere, I'm even gladder I did after finding out how Evelyn felt about the MC and how she reacts when you stop Thaddeus.
Technically he didn't say no to NTR. If hypothetically the story needed it there could be some.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alteni and Mormont

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I for one DO NOT want ntr, and I suspect ppl that do are just a vocal minority, not the silent majority who don't.
Can I ask why my post was deleted (pasted above) it was responding to comments made in this very thread?

Reactions: Cico8

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well not much choice with the Leanan Sidhe :ROFLMAO:

All the gals in this game are just stunning :love:

Awesome update as always! (y)

Reactions: Belle

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
So with the Evelyn updates (I'm always at least an update behind, as I try to wait for every other one), is there a way to get her back if she's already left? Or do you just have to reload an earlier save?

Reactions: vlew
4.60 star(s) 371 Votes