36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
So with the Evelyn updates (I'm always at least an update behind, as I try to wait for every other one), is there a way to get her back if she's already left? Or do you just have to reload an earlier save?
Nope, gotta start over or load a save.

Jan 15, 2019
I didn't sign up for an old fat bald dude fucking his young daughter. Fuck outta here
relax dude, it's just a game and if Belle wants it in her game she has every right to put it in there. If you see something you don't like there's always the option to just move on. Why do so many people get all offended by shit in these games? They're just games or stories. It's not your real life. Some people are just weird or maybe too sensitive?

Reactions: Pyrrical and F1Fan

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
It's still somewhat far off. The continuation of Nell's storyline will have to happen later than most others for reasons that will hopefully become clear in the future. Even so, there are fewer and fewer pieces left to assemble for the end game with every update. We're getting close.

Edit: This is all subject to change. I regularly change my mind about in what order I complete events.
I love this game because it actually has a good story, interesting characters, and the ability to keep away from NTR, netorase, and netorare, as well as the ludicrously misogynistic treatment of females and the emasculating of males found in so many games. NTR appeals to little boys who are mad because women ignore them.

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
Man, I thought when I saw the spell that there'd be some hidden opportunity somewhere for it that you had to find, not just the single use inside the house. Personally I like the Contraceptive Spell so this single use spell change was kind of a let down.
Yeah, it would have been nice if he'd learned that shrink spell

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If you don't mind, can i ask how long is the game planned to be?

Considering we're on v0.21 at the moment?
It's impossible for me to predict how many versions I'll need to finish the game. If nothing else, I estimate that we passed the halfway point a while ago.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the name of the song is when evelyn tells the MC about the Order of Thrones? The piano and violin song, been looking through the files of the game, but can't find it and shazam can't pick up on it either D;

Edit: Belle, i'd really appreciate it if the dev could share with us the name of this song or a link on where to find it, it's really great ><
The names of all the musical tracks are listed in the credits. The one you're looking for is called "Searching for Truth" and is the same one that you hear while solving secrets.

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
I never had any plans for any other such scenes. It's the only one that makes sense and is necessary within the confines of the story I'm trying to tell. There's a point to the whole thing.
And I think it's fantastic. It makes this game stand out. I first played this with 0.18 and actually played it straight through because it was so engrossing. The sex scenes are a bonus to an excellent story. Love the wit and the humor, the pacing, etc. Glad I'm retired or I would have had to interrupt my play for unimportant things like work and sleep

Reactions: Belle

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
Amazing update as always Belle! I think I'm in love with the Fairy Queen
The Fairy Queen has to be the most appealing character
I've seen in any game. Not necessarily the most beautiful, or even the best body, but her overall impact is the most stunning. Her appeal is off the scale!

Reactions: victkh and Belle

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The chance of Belle getting impregnated is zero, I'm afraid. As has been pointed out in the story itself, pixies don't reproduce sexually. They just emerge, fully grown, from plants.
But that could be an exception for the rule and MC has the magic wand in his pants

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes