Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
can someone share saves ? i cant find more books to read and no clue how to release her from prison all the clue i use its not help

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well the new spell came far sooner than expected.
I dont think I ever caught whether spells are going to be retained in NG+?
Would be interesting for the Fey Queen questline(depending on whether the prophecy actually talks about knocking her up or not).

Then again,retaining spells might break the narrative of some of the questlines a bit too much to even be considered.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Then again,retaining spells might break the narrative of some of the questlines a bit too much to even be considered.
Pretty much. I briefly considered retaining them across playthroughs, but ditched the idea very quickly. It will cause too much of a headache. There was another headache that NG+ would introduce regarding ability scores, but I prepared the engine for that problem with this update.

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
Pretty much. I briefly considered retaining them across playthroughs, but ditched the idea very quickly. It will cause too much of a headache. There was another headache that NG+ would introduce regarding ability scores, but I prepared the engine for that problem with this update.
GIVE OUR A PREGNANCy.... we need seed a big belly of our sister...

Reactions: arms99

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
It's impossible for me to predict how many versions I'll need to finish the game. If nothing else, I estimate that we passed the halfway point a while ago.
I see.

well i wish you all the best in making this !

one thing i would like to know is that if you've planned out the plot lines for the game ? like, do you have an ending in mind ? or is it like developing the story as you go ?

Thanks alot for making this !

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I see.

well i wish you all the best in making this !

one thing i would like to know is that if you've planned out the plot lines for the game ? like, do you have an ending in mind ? or is it like developing the story as you go ?

Thanks alot for making this !
I have had the story written down since long before I even made the first version of this game. The moment-to-moment gameplay develops as we move ahead, but the big story beats have been prepared for ages.

snakeris

Jun 4, 2019
hi, i don't understand, i follow the walk on the first part of this topic, and i have a big problem with the finger bone.
i give the knock book to the crone the day 22. and i have no finger bone and no speak of it with Nell in the day 23-24-25-26 ... where i make a mistake please ^^"

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
That's not a bug. Actions for 6 perversity isn't available yet. It's locked out for a reason. You shouldn't have been able to achieve that level yet. If you break the game with cheats and complain, that's your fault.
thanks i did not know it before so i will wait for next updated

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
There was another headache that NG+ would introduce regarding ability scores, but I prepared the engine for that problem with this update.
Man, it would be nice to speak up to aldred at the start of the game and to move primrose's panties too! LOL

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Man, it would be nice to speak up to aldred at the start of the game and to move primrose's panties too! LOL
Keep in mind that I made those fake choices back when I wasn't entirely sure how character progression would work, so I may not end up actually implementing the things those choices promise at the moment. We'll just have to wait and see. Some of these would be very tricky to contextualize within the story, such as pulling aside Primrose's panties. That is something that should heavily influence their future interactions, and that becomes rather tricky to do.

Reactions: Blayo and Psych0_
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes