Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
Old Crone teaches you knock, once you find her finger bone (skeleton key).
There isn't much to progress with Callie yet. You can see her nude and do some touching, but as lesbian she ain't interested your manhood (yet, I hope).
thanks

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the name of the song is when evelyn tells the MC about the Order of Thrones? The piano and violin song, been looking through the files of the game, but can't find it and shazam can't pick up on it either D;

Belle , i'd really appreciate it if the dev could share with us the name of this song or a link on where to find it, it's really great ><

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
Old Crone teaches you knock, once you find her finger bone (skeleton key).
There isn't much to progress with Callie yet. You can see her nude and do some touching, but as lesbian she ain't interested your manhood (yet, I hope).
More content with Callie if you do the lesbian 3way with Ellen, but I'm not taking that route. Evelyn doesn't really want to and I'm not into sharing anyway(if it's someone I'm supposed to love in the game)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the name of the song is when evelyn tells the MC about the Order of Thrones? The piano and violin song, been looking through the files of the game, but can't find it and shazam can't pick up on it either D;

Belle , i'd really appreciate it if the dev could share with us the name of this song or a link on where to find it, it's really great ><
I answered your question the last time you posted it, so there is no need to repeat yourself. The answer can be found here.

Reactions: Blayo and 01234
Sep 22, 2018
How can you get the knock spell? I did not find it in the library. I only have the Callie content left.
You can't progress with her when you did not criticize her?
Sorry for OT, but I was curious about the Sauce of your propic, could you provide it please ? She really chatched my eyes.

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Why the fuck does every single god damn thread in this forum get inundated with these BULLSHIT NTR discussions. Like can you guys fucking not?
If it's not this, it's bitching about how long updates take. If it's not that or NTR it's bitching how much money the dev gets. Every threadbis mostly the same shit different game.

Reactions: x7CB and voldybuff

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble with Perversity progression?

Both with old saves and a new game, eventually the game breaks and instead of earning a perversity point i get the symbol like whhen its enabled but you havent earned yet.

On the new game it happened on the second point, when i finished reading the book about double penetration

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Can't wait for new night molesting scenes with Evelyn. After she said that her pussy is ours to use freely I think a scene where she wakes up from mc fucking her and they both make reference to that phrase would be cool.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Seems,i have found bug.When you push your finger in the Evelyn's ass at night to increase perv to lvl 5,your perv won't increase now.So,you can't cum on her,but next day perv will be lvl 5 and all Ok.But if that night you push your finger into her ass another time,yor perv will be 6lvl!!!

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes