orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
okk,so,I am coming back to this game after some time,and i totally forgot how to increase charm and perv?please someone tell me.:cry:

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
For some reason I can't get the last increase to Charisma in the game. I had it at max a few previous builds and then saw that it was 1 box short of max that you can get currently. (The very last box isn't available the one before it is avaialble to be gotten with current build and I can't get that box, the one before "last" thta you is the last you can get in current build). I think something got added to a latter build tthat I can't do now given where I am in the game to get the point which let you get a charisma increase.

Any hep would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
The chance of Belle getting impregnated is zero, I'm afraid. As has been pointed out in the story itself, pixies don't reproduce sexually. They just emerge, fully grown, from plants.
pixes also never have sex with males

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I hope the next updates will have more content from Evelyn and Belle. The both are to be congratulated!

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
How can you get the knock spell? I did not find it in the library. I only have the Callie content left.
You can't progress with her when you did not criticize her?

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Old Crone teaches you knock, once you find her finger bone (skeleton key).
There isn't much to progress with Callie yet. You can see her nude and do some touching, but as lesbian she ain't interested your manhood (yet, I hope).

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes