Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble with Perversity progression?

Both with old saves and a new game, eventually the game breaks and instead of earning a perversity point i get the symbol like whhen its enabled but you havent earned yet.

On the new game it happened on the second point, when i finished reading the book about double penetration
Seems,i have found bug.When you push your finger in the Evelyn's ass at night to increase perv to lvl 5,your perv won't increase now.So,you can't cum on her,but next day perv will be lvl 5 and all Ok.But if that night you push your finger into her ass another time,yor perv will be 6lvl!!!
There are a couple of bugs with the new ability drain system that you're both seeing the effects of. It's nothing serious, so it doesn't really deserve a hotfix in my opinion. There are two problems that I can see:

1) The ability screen shows ability drain for levels you don't have access to in the early parts of the game. This has no actual gameplay effects but is a pure UI issue.
2) Ability drain mistakenly affects the trigger for the Perversity increase during night scenes, which may result in players seeing that scene twice. That also brings you to Perversity 6.

I will fix both of these bugs for the next version. For now, though, you don't have to worry about the effects of this. The first point above has no gameplay effect, while the second will be correct upon loading a save in a later version of the game. If you mistakenly reach Perversity 6 through this bug, you will be at 5 again.

Reactions: Blayo

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The expanded scene with the fairy queen and Erato doesn't work for me. Any help ?
There is no single expanded scene with the Fairy Queen and Erato. They are separate. I suspect that might be your problem here. Seek them out individually.

Reactions: Blayo and JRZ17

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hey guys, im missing the last scene of Primrose. How do i get it ? thx
I skimmed through the code and it looks like you either get the missionary sex with primrose if she loves you or the doggy sex (the scene you are missing) if she just wants to be friends with benefits.
So you could either replay the game and be pushy and pervy with her until you clear her name during the investigation or you could cheat.
If you want to cheat, talk to her in the reading area. Open the console (shift+o) and type primrose_sex_unlocked=True and primrose_sex_scene_unlocked_doggy=True. Now you should be able to have doggy sex with her (I suggest keeping a backup save since I haven't checked if the scene sets the player to be fwb with primrose. That might cause problems if the player is also her boyfriend).
If you can't open the console, search this site for UnRen.bat, download and run it in the games directory and follow the instructions to unlock the console.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xendal

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys i have an issue...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there anyway to fix this after or is this a massive trap that you need to avoid and only way around is to completely restart your game?

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys i have an issue...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there anyway to fix this after or is this a massive trap that you need to avoid and only way around is to completely restart your game?
Well if you wanna fix it, you gotta restart the game but If I'm not wrong, Belle has planned something for this path too. But if you want her back right now, you gotta restart and wait till you unlock her dark secret.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I think i reached the end of the content, playing since 2 days ago, great game and love all the girls :D. One question, i talk to Thadeus at some point late in the game and mc ask what to talk about and clue menu pops but every one is not good; which clue is right for that dialogue?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
There are a couple of bugs with the new ability drain system that you're both seeing the effects of. It's nothing serious, so it doesn't really deserve a hotfix in my opinion. There are two problems that I can see:

1) The ability screen shows ability drain for levels you don't have access to in the early parts of the game. This has no actual gameplay effects but is a pure UI issue.
2) Ability drain mistakenly affects the trigger for the Perversity increase during night scenes, which may result in players seeing that scene twice. That also brings you to Perversity 6.

I will fix both of these bugs for the next version. For now, though, you don't have to worry about the effects of this. The first point above has no gameplay effect, while the second will be correct upon loading a save in a later version of the game. If you mistakenly reach Perversity 6 through this bug, you will be at 5 again.
Then i will wait for next version.

Again, it is kind of gamebreaking, in the new game i created it wasnt at night that i got the error, it was while i was reading a book in the library to get my second point which i didnt get, so i think there are more cases than the ones you are listing.

If i were you i would launch a hotfix if you already have the solution, but again, i am not you

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Then i will wait for next version.

Again, it is kind of gamebreaking, in the new game i created it wasnt at night that i got the error, it was while i was reading a book in the library to get my second point which i didnt get, so i think there are more cases than the ones you are listing.

If i were you i would launch a hotfix if you already have the solution, but again, i am not you
No, I checked the code for what you're talking about, and there is no way that could happen. In fact, the code for reading books hasn't changed since the first versions of the game. I suspect something else may have happened in your save and you blame it on the wrong part of the game. Are you sure you actually read the same book twice? Remember, most of those books require reading twice to get the ability upgrade. Reading two different books once each won't work.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
No, I checked the code for what you're talking about, and there is no way that could happen. In fact, the code for reading books hasn't changed since the first versions of the game. I suspect something else may have happened in your save and you blame it on the wrong part of the game. Are you sure you actually read the same book twice? Remember, most of those books require reading twice to get the ability upgrade. Reading two different books once each won't work.
Yes i am sure, and the game tells me that i earned the perversity point, and then when i open the stat page i see the 1 point in full red like i had it, the second point in red and white stripes, then a couple of black squares and again a black and white stripes.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I think i reached the end of the content, playing since 2 days ago, great game and love all the girls :D. One question, i talk to Thadeus at some point late in the game and mc ask what to talk about and clue menu pops but every one is not good; which clue is right for that dialogue?
Here you can see how it ends up showing up, its in the morning, after reading double penetration while working

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Here you can see how it ends up showing up, its in the morning, after reading double penetration while working

Could you try progressing to the next part of that day to see if that changes anything? What's going on here is that you earned the point of Perversity, but the routine that is supposed to set your effective Perversity, which is meant to run every turn, is apparently not triggering. If that fails to do anything, please send me your save so I can have a look at it. I did spot one potential problem area relating to the new ability design in this update while looking over this, but it seems very unlikely that players would ever run into it, and even if they did, it would resolve itself upon their next action.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Could you try progressing to the next part of that day to see if that changes anything? What's going on here is that you earned the point of Perversity, but the routine that is supposed to set your effective Perversity, which is meant to run every turn, is apparently not triggering. If that fails to do anything, please send me your save so I can have a look at it. I did spot one potential problem area relating to the new ability design in this update while looking over this, but it seems very unlikely that players would ever run into it, and even if they did, it would resolve itself upon their next action.
You are correct, i havent notice that, progressing through the afternoon does indeed give me the point, havent checked that before.

I guess its not that serious of a bug in the end, but it does happen reading books too, not just with night activities

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You are correct, i havent notice that, progressing through the afternoon does indeed give me the point, havent checked that before.

I guess its not that serious of a bug in the end, but it does happen reading books too, not just with night activities
The night activity bug is something entirely different where the effective ability is used to check progression. That's a mistake I made while replacing ability checks throughout the entire game. I made no such mistake with the books.

Do you recall if either of the two following things happened immediately after you read the books?

A) You automatically went to see Primrose for your planned meeting with her in the evening.
B) You were interrogated by Samarra and Nell.

Those are the only two things I can see that might interrupt ability updates right now. I'm going to tweak things so that this can't happen in the next update, but as you've seen, even now it's just temporary if it even happens.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The night activity bug is something entirely different where the effective ability is used to check progression. That's a mistake I made while replacing ability checks throughout the entire game. I made no such mistake with the books.

Do you recall if either of the two following things happened immediately after you read the books?

A) You automatically went to see Primrose for your planned meeting with her in the evening.
B) You were interrogated by Samarra and Nell.

Those are the only two things I can see that might interrupt ability updates right now. I'm going to tweak things so that this can't happen in the next update, but as you've seen, even now it's just temporary if it even happens.
None of those

I went on day 11 Morning to the library. Looked at Primrose cleaning, clicked on Work, read double penetration book, message saying my perversity increased, then Primrose shows up to pay me the 3 copper and there is where the screenshot is taken

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
None of those

I went on day 11 Morning to the library. Looked at Primrose cleaning, clicked on Work, read double penetration book, message saying my perversity increased, then Primrose shows up to pay me the 3 copper and there is where the screenshot is taken
Ah, that explains it. The way you described the problem initially, I thought you had already reached the next morning by the time you took that screenshot. In that case, what you're seeing is by design, though I realize I should probably redesign it slightly to avoid this kind of confusion. You would not have gone through any ability checks before that score updated. I set it up so that I don't force an update of the effective values until the current action is done since there is currently no situation in which you earn an ability score and is then immediately tested on it. I'll add a forced update to when you earn scores so that the new values are immediately reflected in the UI.

This was always an UI bug and would never have affected your progression in any way, but I will fix it. Still not hotfix-worthy. ;)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes