goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i just followed the wk step by step until the day 40 , i was asked to click at Toggle perspective so i didnt know about that , well its was a lots about the game text i read some and skip some , i was bored at first games looks like detective conan , well after playing i found the game was nice , and i like it . well when u told me If you can't even be bothered to read that, then I honestly don't know if this is the game for you .... well u broke my heart , anyway , all the best for ur game , i am looking for ur next update release !
Fuck, that makes my eyes bleed.

First, learn to use capital letters. The only capital letters in that vomitous mass are in "Toggle", "If" and ONE "I".
Second, learn to spell. It's "you", not "u". "your", not "ur".
Third, form your thoughts into coherent sentences. Don't make giant sentences with commas separating many clauses. You're not Paul writing to the Ephesians.
Fourth, spaces go AFTER commas, not before them. And they don't go before other punctuation either.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Fuck, that makes my eyes bleed.

First, learn to use capital letters. The only capital letters in that vomitous mass are in "Toggle", "If" and ONE "I".
Second, learn to spell. It's "you", not "u". "your", not "ur".
Third, form your thoughts into coherent sentences. Don't make giant sentences with commas separating many clauses. You're not Paul writing to the Ephesians.
Fourth, spaces go AFTER commas, not before them. And they don't go before other punctuation either.

Just listen ;
if that makes ur eyes bleed dont read it !
i didnt ask nothing from u !
look for some one else ...
have a good day !

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great update Belle!
Seems like Belle is going to have to save the MC from the Sweetheart Fairy.
Sidhe.png

Hope the next spell the MC learns from Leanan Sidhe is either to grow Belle human size or shrink himself to her size for...
Belle12a.png

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2016
Mixed feelings on the new dispel magic bit. Ultimately, I find I don't want to dispel the contraceptive enchantment, I just want to be able to temporarily suppress it for certain girls.

Also, I'm really curious what crone is going to have to say about us coming back suddenly able to unravel the threads of her magic and being part fey.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Mixed feelings on the new dispel magic bit. Ultimately, I find I don't want to dispel the contraceptive enchantment, I just want to be able to temporarily suppress it for certain girls.

Also, I'm really curious what crone is going to have to say about us coming back suddenly able to unravel the threads of her magic and being part fey.
You can always save at that point and reply to see all options. At moment it doesn't really matter... but we will see in month or two.

Reactions: Alteni

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hmm why nothing happened after cum inside sister without contraception?
The game takes place over a short enough time (and any pregnancies are likely to happen towards the end of that period) that it assumes you wouldn't see any consequences within that timeframe anyway. You will see the results as part of the endings.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
You'll find out that she's a time traveler from the future, and she's actually the daughter that you had with the Faerie Queen... because every F95 game must include as much incest as possible. It's the law or something.

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Anyone else have the map reminder that pops up when you leave town get stuck on the screen?
I have seen the map reminder get stuck exactly once, but only when using the skip feature (which should only be available during debugging anyway). I haven't been able to reproduce this. If you have a reliable way of making this happen, please let me know how.

Reactions: Blayo
Jun 26, 2017
No, I checked the code for what you're talking about, and there is no way that could happen. In fact, the code for reading books hasn't changed since the first versions of the game. I suspect ...
Totally for teasing and humor purposes:

Six Stages of Debugging
  1. That can’t happen.
  2. That doesn’t happen on my machine.
  3. That shouldn’t happen.
  4. Why does that happen?
  5. Oh, I see.
  6. How did that ever work?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes