Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Interesting about Crone.She is powerful sorceress and can hide her real face.We don't know her real face,perhaps her real age.
But,1-she know Thadeus,2-She was very close to Selena 3-Seems,that vision about Selena was from Crones head.4-Thadeus said us about princess and her sister,but we don't know is it true.
So,Crone could be Lilith.

Reactions: slickwilli2020

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Interesting about Crone.She is powerful sorceress and can hide her real face.We don't know her real face,perhaps her real age.
But,1-she know Thadeus,2-She was very close to Selena 3-Seems,that vision about Selena was from Crones head.4-Thadeus said us about princess and her sister,but we don't know is it true.
So,Crone could be Lilith.
I have though so too. But real question is, can we have sex with her too? :)
(Preferably with original looks)

Reactions: SomeLewdUsername

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Speaking of, idk how I would feel if we were to have sex with Callie. Not that she isn't cute or anything but I'm not a fan of "Lesbian but I'll take your dick" sorta scenarios.
Well every straight female turns out to be bisexual in these type of games. Cant see why it shouldnt work the other way around. But sadly game mentions sexual orientation changing spell so thats how it will be handled.

Reactions: Rude Roy and Blayo

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Belle ,do you plan ending after ceremony of coronation,or storyline will continue?For example,add capital city or other?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Some bug (or not a bug?).If you didn't ask Callie for panties,you can steal them at night.but next night you can steal them too.It will be until you dont take them.Then,next days you won't steal another panties.So,now i have 3 pairs
Thanks, I'll look into this.

Belle ,do you plan ending after ceremony of coronation,or storyline will continue?For example,add capital city or other?
Oh no, I'm not that crazy! The game enters the endgame once Princess Selena arrives. At that point, you can no longer do your usual activities but must follow a series of events based on what has happened earlier. As soon as these events are done, the game is over.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Now,you can't.Even mind control can't help you.Perhaps,in future upds you will find (or remember from your head) spell,which can help to became bisex.
That is Belle's (The pixie, not the Dev) ultimate dream. For you to find a spell to make her bisexual or gay so she will actually enjoy all the Pixie sex orgies her kind has. The spell would need to be tested obviously, and our character would like nothing more than to have his best friend and childhood crush be attracted to him back. Then have a nice double relationship with his sister and her.

It's why the options to have sex with Callie exist in the 3 way with the sister exists. She just isn't up for it yet.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh no, I'm not that crazy! The game enters the endgame once Princess Selena arrives. At that point, you can no longer do your usual activities but must follow a series of events based on what has happened earlier. As soon as these events are done, the game is over.
LLTP gameover, that's too sad to think about. :(
Although Belle (dev and pixie) could probably use a break.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ride princess until she's good again and not the evil queen?

Reactions: RustyV

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
In her case my gues is that she got posessed by a demon same like Samarra's people.
All details includeing the scene dureing the dark secret trainings are pretty strong indication.
your guess is as good as every other guess
indication pfff

assumption is the mother off all fuck ups
so lets see how it developpes
and maybe later i will say
you are briljant guesser

anifansiaotv

Aug 4, 2018
which one sister agnes is that strange girl who wants to take her clothes from callie store?and then mc give her coins for get blowjob

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
which one sister agnes is that strange girl who wants to take her clothes from callie store?and then mc give her coins for get blowjob
Sister Agnes is the nun who you see when you sneak into Callie's store at night for the first time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
your guess is as good as every other guess
indication pfff

assumption is the mother off all fuck ups
so lets see how it developpes
and maybe later i will say
you are briljant guesser
Don't take me to serious on this... but the whole Setup kinda reminds me of Warcraft (both the 3 strategy games and the Novels from that era [NOT World of Warcraft]) ...probably one of the reasons I like the story this much so far.
The future queen being Arthas, Samarra being Thrall (or maybe Doom Hammer) and the Crone being Medieve.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes