JohnDavise

Jan 14, 2019
Ok this is stupid I know, but I've tried going through the forum and can't find it. How do I progress in the Evelyn story? I haven't unlocked any of the three scenes. I've done the spending time dinner and massage events, I know she's a part of the order and that she's a virgin. But how do I progress/find the the secret to convince her to move forward/do something new??

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok this is stupid I know, but I've tried going through the forum and can't find it. How do I progress in the Evelyn story? I haven't unlocked any of the three scenes. I've done the spending time dinner and massage events, I know she's a part of the order and that she's a virgin. But how do I progress/find the the secret to convince her to move forward/do something new??
Have you used the walkthrought?

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The game takes place over a short enough time (and any pregnancies are likely to happen towards the end of that period) that it assumes you wouldn't see any consequences within that timeframe anyway. You will see the results as part of the endings.
The way I played the erase contraception spell the MC in my game is going to have a lot of paternity cases in nine months.lol
Good thing he had sex with Belle before he negated the spell.lol
I know Belle has said the pixie can't get preggers.

Last edited:

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
The way I played the erase contraception spell the MC in my game is going to have a lot of paternity cases in nine months.lol
Someone has put way too much thought into knocking up that pixie...

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
well, belle cant get pregnant from the mc cumming inside her anyway, fairy's are "born" from flowers

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Someone has put way too much thought into knocking up that pixie...
I'm currently doing a mind numbing job of dissembling part of a century old stone wall from what's left of my farm house.
So yeah too much time to think while hauling stones.lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well, belle cant get pregnant from the mc cumming inside her anyway, fairy's are "born" from flowers
Yet there are no Male faye folk... however there are characters that have mixed Blood. (Nelle the squire, etc.)
How's that suppose to work, if they can't get pregnant through human(ish) males?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Back to Belle being an anomaly, that may have been created by magic for the purpose of her being attracted to men.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yet there are no Male faye folk... however there are characters that have mixed Blood.
How's that suppose to work, if they can't get pregnant through human(ish) males?
Belle did say there are other types of Fae.
Take the Fairy Queen for example, she planned on the MC getting her pregnant.
But the she didn't know about him being under the Contraception Spell.

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Yet there are no Male faye folk... however there are characters that have mixed Blood.
there are no male fairy's, there are males in other species of fae world

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
there are no male fairy's, there are males in other species of fae world
To get technical Fae are fairies.
Pixie are Fae.
The Fairy King is a male fairy.

Half-Fairy legend from our world (Scotland)
From the book A Compendium of the Supernatural and Transmundane

Last edited:
Reactions: Antosha and Moonis

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
To get technical Fae are fairies.
Pixie are Fae.
The Fairy King is a male fairy.

Half-Fairy legend from our world (Scotland)
From the book A Compendium of the Supernatural and Transmundane
i just woke up, i was getting pixie and fariy confused

Reactions: RustyV

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Umm Guys at Day 40 Evelyn leaves the MC which also screws up the story a bit how do i find her? or shall i say what did i fuck up???

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Some bug (or not a bug?).If you didn't ask Callie for panties,you can steal them at night.but next night you can steal them too.It will be until you dont take them.Then,next days you won't steal another panties.So,now i have 3 pairs

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes