juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Ah, that explains it. The way you described the problem initially, I thought you had already reached the next morning by the time you took that screenshot. In that case, what you're seeing is by design, though I realize I should probably redesign it slightly to avoid this kind of confusion. You would not have gone through any ability checks before that score updated. I set it up so that I don't force an update of the effective values until the current action is done since there is currently no situation in which you earn an ability score and is then immediately tested on it. I'll add a forced update to when you earn scores so that the new values are immediately reflected in the UI.

This was always an UI bug and would never have affected your progression in any way, but I will fix it. Still not hotfix-worthy. ;)
So far the only activity prevented by this bug is indeed the "cum on" Evelynn night activity indeed if you try to do it the same night you earnt Perv 5. Havent checked everything though

Agree its not hotfix worthy

Reactions: Belle

XXXXXXXXCV

Feb 23, 2019
Is it possible to clear Prim's name in the current version, I cannot for the life of me find the last peice that supposedly implicates her

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is it possible to clear Prim's name in the current version, I cannot for the life of me find the last peice that supposedly implicates her
Yes it's possible to do in the current version. You probably missed a step of interogating someone.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i want to know why with Primrose,Evelyn ,and some scenes ; at sex scenes we dont see the private part just showing the half when having sex, i hope in future we can see the full picture , dick , pussies in action, if u know what i mean .

Note : ty for the one who made the WK , its was impossible to play this game with out it , plus with a limited time .

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i want to know why with Primrose,Evelyn ,and some scenes ; at sex scenes we dont see the private part just showing the half when having sex, i hope in future we can see the full picture , dick , pussies in action, if u know what i mean .

Note : ty for the one who made the WK , its was impossible to play this game with out it , plus with a limited time .
That's a lot of wrong information for one post! If you had read the game text instead of clicking ahead with the walkthrough, you would have seen that the game explains all the things you're complaining about (such as how to change camera angles and that there is currently no time limit), none of which are actual problems. If you can't even be bothered to read that, then I honestly don't know if this is the game for you.

Edit: To be a little more helpful (I'm kind of grumpy since I was kept awake by seagulls all night), there is an icon in the upper left corner during sex scenes with alternate angles. Click it to swap between them. The game reminds you of this multiple times, so I don't understand how you could have missed it.

Last edited:

blargh2

Mar 11, 2019
Belle just wanted to tell you I played quite my share of erotic games and yours is one of the best, if not the best, I ever played. It plays very well, looks great, found no bug, and more importantly the characters and the erotic context surrounding them is excellent. I'm glad your patreon is succeeding so much right now. I'll be sure to participate as soon as I'm able to.

Now a very brief guide to help people unlock hard to unlock scenes, because parsing 400 pages of this thread was hard :

Evelyn 1 / first scene / after scenes
Primrose 3, 4, 5 scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Will be another dark secrets for Evelyn and others?
Does the game has number of days before ending?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That's a lot of wrong information for one post! If you had read the game text instead of clicking ahead with the walkthrough, you would have seen that the game explains all the things you're complaining about (such as how to change camera angles and that there is currently no time limit), none of which are actual problems. If you can't even be bothered to read that, then I honestly don't know if this is the game for you.

Edit: To be a little more helpful (I'm kind of grumpy since I was kept awake by seagulls all night), there is an icon in the upper left corner during sex scenes with alternate angles. Click it to swap between them. The game reminds you of this multiple times, so I don't understand how you could have missed it.
i just followed the wk step by step until the day 40 , i was asked to click at Toggle perspective so i didnt know about that , well its was a lots about the game text i read some and skip some , i was bored at first games looks like detective conan , well after playing i found the game was nice , and i like it . well when u told me If you can't even be bothered to read that, then I honestly don't know if this is the game for you .... well u broke my heart , anyway , all the best for ur game , i am looking for ur next update release !

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes