Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I realy like this game :cool: (y) but Dev how about add hints and walkthrough mod for this game i stuck on day 37 and cant progress even with walkthrough :confused:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Nice update (y). The preparation before the coronation it's very well made and make pressure! who know which choices are the better. Unfortunately my charisma wasn't at max and I have no idea how get the last point so i missed the Lilith scene

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Fuck Sake,if that ever happen,i will be very happy...:ROFLMAO:This game will be my third favourite game if that ever happen.Sorry if it just a third rank Belle,so far,i dont see any game that beat Sisterly Lust satisfying ending.That game still remain in my no 1 ranking..

Reactions: Darkaura

pixxon

Nov 22, 2017
Can somebody help me, please ? I'm invading the Crone's mind and I think I'm missing a clue. I can't get past "I believe what I saw came from you. And what I saw was this...". I've tried every single clue that I have, but nothing seems to work. Which clue am I missing ? And where can I get this clue ?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Can somebody help me, please ? I'm invading the Crone's mind and I think I'm missing a clue. I can't get past "I believe what I saw came from you. And what I saw was this...". I've tried every single clue that I have, but nothing seems to work. Which clue am I missing ? And where can I get this clue ?
I think (from my memory) the clue should be
or just check the walkthrough

Guys, please correct me if I am mistaken

Last edited:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
For Fuck Sake,if that ever happen,i will be very happy...:ROFLMAO:This game will be my third favourite game if that ever happen.Sorry if it just a third rank Belle,so far,i dont see any game that beat Sisterly Lust satisfying ending.That game still remain in my no 1 ranking..

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Hey guys is there a storyline for the avoidable NTR in this game or is it just for bad ends scenes like Power Vacuum.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Hey guys is there a storyline for the avoidable NTR in this game or is it just for bad ends scenes like Power Vacuum.
avoiding ntr for girls allows you to romance them further along the game (don't quote me on this but if you don't interrupt Evelyn and Thaddeus's scene which I think is the only ntr path for the MC...her romance path gets totally blocked)

Reactions: arimfan

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
aww man,i though mc will use his charm to make the tavern wench join in...that will be pretty hot,and im sure Evelyn doesnt mind about it.:(Blue balled.

• Sad
Reactions: Bluefox23

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
aww man,i though mc will use his charm to make the tavern wench join in...that will be pretty hot,and im sure Evelyn doesnt mind about it.:(Blue balled.
This is the main reason I'm hesitant to add bit characters to the game. If the character is female, there seems to be some kind of expectation that you're supposed to be able to fuck her. I don't really subscribe to that logic for all situations.

4.60 star(s) 385 Votes