Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This is the main reason I'm hesitant to add bit characters to the game. If the character is female, there seems to be some kind of expectation that you're supposed to be able to fuck her. I don't really subscribe to that logic for all situations.
.Its a game.And there is no logic behind it anyway,as long the story is good and we can fuck as many girls with a believable situation,we r in.But,i still hope some action with her though,maybe curiousity make her want to try it eventhough it just a moment.But,since she have a tavern to deal with,she just make it quick and go back to her counter.From her reaction,we already know she is pretty wet when she keep seeing people having incest sex in her tavern.Also,its not that bad to add her later.For example,MC and evelyn have a dinner in the tavern once in a while.But,since the tavern wench keep seeing mc have incest sex upstair,she is curious and decide to try it.Well,its your game anyway,and i respect it.sorry:giggle:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
.Its a game.And there is no logic behind it anyway,as long the story is good and we can fuck as many girls with a believable situation,we r in.But,i still hope some action with her though,maybe curiousity make her want to try it eventhough it just a moment.But,since she have a tavern to deal with,she just make it quick and go back to her counter.From her reaction,we already know she is pretty wet and she keep seeing people having incest sex in her tavern.
She was originally meant to be a central character but was cut. I did that for good reasons and don't intend to bring her back. I needed her for this scene in this update since I'd rather use a female character than a male one, but she's not meant for sex scenes. Heck, I didn't even design her for being seen naked, and the model doesn't have genitalia. I can't do everything, everything, all the time, just because it would be cool. Making good games means knowing when and where to cut content.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
She was originally meant to be a central character but was cut. I did that for good reasons and don't intend to bring her back. I needed her for this scene in this update since I'd rather use a female character than a male one, but she's not meant for sex scenes. Heck, I didn't even design her for being seen naked, and the model doesn't have genitalia. I can't do everything, everything, all the time, just because it would be cool. Making good games means knowing when and where to cut content.
oh,okay,sorry Belle..:censored:

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
And when to add more pixie sex right?... right..... come on Im not alone in not caring if we get to smex the tavern scene extra but please tell us theres more Belle

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Gimme Long Live the Princess Director Cut pls :ROFLMAO:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why is there nowhere a sign for sandbox game??? it´s the 2nd or 3rd time i downloaded this (in a coupple of months) only to see ,it´s a sanbox game...go here ,do this...earn points to upgrade this.....i dont like this kinda games, a VN is a VN and not an rpg or what ever...please tag there "sandbox" on first site so there are no misunderstandings...nobody reads the whole thread to know all---so many VN´s out there but all are this boring sandbox style...and good luck with the game...

Reactions: Morentho

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
why is there nowhere a sign for sandbox game??? it´s the 2nd or 3rd time i downloaded this (in a coupple of months) only to see ,it´s a sanbox game...go here ,do this...earn points to upgrade this.....i dont like this kinda games, a VN is a VN and not an rpg or what ever...please tag there "sandbox" on first site so there are no misunderstandings...nobody reads the whole thread to know all---so many VN´s out there but all are this boring sandbox style...and good luck with the game...
Agreed. I contacted a mod about this about a week ago, but haven't had any response. I also feel like the game deserves the Adventure tag.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes