Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
OK, this dude REALLY deserves it, the only other games I like almost as much as this one are DeLuca's and Two sides(Though the Dev became preposterously unreliable and earned my desub) now, enough rambling, want to ask a question, what is better for the dev, patreon or subscribestar, is there any advantage at all for Dev to get money on one platform rather than the other?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
OK, this dude REALLY deserves it, the only other games I like almost as much as this one are DeLuca's and Two sides(Though the Dev became preposterously unreliable and earned my desub) now, enough rambling, want to ask a question, what is better for the dev, patreon or subscribestar, is there any advantage at all for Dev to get money on one platform rather than the other?
I get a slightly bigger share from Patreon than I do from SubscribeStar, which is offset by Patreon having more restrictions. Use whichever of the two you want to support, since they'll be earning a small sum through your pledge too.

Thanks, by the way.

Reactions: Orlu and Blayo

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I think that they will use the love spell on the guards, so that the guards who are all bisexual will rape each other to death, so that they can get to Selena.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, already endgame....damn...here goes one great game...i hope even after "end" there will be still stuff....i really like every girl of the game...i will miss the sexy pixie...

Reactions: Zenithtb

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Its a game.And there is no logic behind it anyway,as long the story is good and we can fuck as many girls with a believable situation,we r in.
Those two statements are mutually exclusive. A story has to follow it's own internal logic to be 'good', otherwise it's just a confusing mess. Good on Belle for taking the trouble to tell an engaging story which makes sense!

Being illogical is such a turn off (where's my Spock emoji...). :alien:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Just like with this update, expect future updates for LLtP to take more than a month to make.
Well, if they're like this one, they'll be more than worth the wait. I've been keeping an eye for a good while now, and you consistently deliver high quality writing - both technical, stylistic, and in terms of plot - and great art. I'll make my way over to one of your thingies tomorrow and leave you a payment because you've earned it far more than a lot of games I've bought legitimately have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fluid thing, well, let's just say this is the first time I've ever noticed them in a 3d game and it's been good rather than horrible. Maybe a "little" thing, but that rarity must indicate significant technical achievement, even if I don't have a clue what's involved.

Well, since it's traditional to post wishes or (more commonly) demands here...
I'm really hoping NG+ gives the option to have the contraception dispelled before the first sex scene with the OG Fairy Queen. As for the rest of the endgame, I'd rather wait and see than speculate.

:love:

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes