Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I get a slightly bigger share from Patreon than I do from SubscribeStar, which is offset by Patreon having more restrictions. Use whichever of the two you want to support, since they'll be earning a small sum through your pledge too.

Thanks, by the way.
That's good to know, regarding payout percentages.

By and large, I've been supporting on SubscriberStar when both exist. In part because of the Patreon restrictions. Now that I know you'd receive more of my money with Patreon, I'll have to consider...
As you command, Master.
kenzikenzi is the Crone!?
Well, if they're like this one, they'll be more than worth the wait. I've been keeping an eye for a good while now, and you consistently deliver high quality writing - both technical, stylistic, and in terms of plot - and great art. I'll make my way over to one of your thingies tomorrow and leave you a payment because you've earned it far more than a lot of games I've bought legitimately have.
I've already commended Belle on the strength of Nell's destiny scene. Powerful it was!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still need to find out how to access the scene.
He's already been executed once. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Orlu and Belle

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
As with many fans, I wish to add my two cents to praise a great update!! The way it adds up the variables for the last climatic scenes is exceptional. There is no way for us to know the outcome now...it could go six ways. Since the end game will take two to three updates, I'm actually thinking of pulling my system off the web for 90 days so I won't be tempted to check on this game until it is done. The real torture will come with the CLIFFHANGER!
Great game, Belle. Absolutely top notch. Unlike most of the other fans, I hope there is hope for me at the end as I decided to leave the contraception spell on so I wouldn't knock up any of the girls. I didn't want to be responsible for a pregnancy until I found out which of these 'gems' I might end up with. (Boy, I bet I can hear the laughter now)….
BTW, I too, love Belle the pixy and I know she'll play a pivotal role in the end...she's just too precocious not to.
There is only one thing I'm sure of going into the coronation day.
Somebody is going to get had! (in more ways than one!)

Reactions: Belle

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Starting the endgame after all this time feels almost emotional. It never really felt close, and yet...

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Am i missing something in my playthrough? Everyone talks about a cliffhanger, but my game ended with Belle sleeping on MC's chest, which could be described as a calm before the storm, but not a cliffhanger (or maybe i misunderstand what cliffhangers means, since english is not my native language).

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Got to day 14 following the guide. Except I did the math in the guide and the numbers don't add up (in my head, on paper, and ingame), so how am I supposed to pay for a second agility class like the guide says? I only have 7 gold.
Was Thaddeus supposed to be happy for the second week? Cuz he wasn't in mine, but I followed the walkthrough.

edit: I replayed on skip speed and it worked?

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Sandbox tag is a mixed bag. Half would be thrilled, other half would run away and scream.
Perhaps a separate tag called "grinding" would be useful. That way people could search for sandbox games without grinding (or with, if that's their jam).

• Red Heart
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
So you don't think it possible
Sorry for very lately reply, but..

Nope i dont think possible.

Even Lilith which have powerfull magic can't deny her true feeling when MC told her about her lonely and harderner her heart for two years..

IMG_20200528_210324.jpg

Well, i never guess if lilith have beauty blue sky eyes! so yeah, i was shocked a bit when saw it first times.. i though she have brown color or same color like other people in this game

Now, i retake my own opinion in update 0.30 which mean Lilith show herself not as Crone if she look old, but now i saw her looks pretty mature woman.. :love:

Last edited:

worav17622

Jan 28, 2020
Okay so I'm at day 39 and following the walkthrough. He gets to admit true feelings to Evelyn, "yes, tell her". But then another option that is not in the wt pops up "keep insisting" or "let it go". If I keep insisting, she leaves the following day after a scene. If I let it go, nothing happens and I don't get the scene.

Have I done something wrong along the way ? Is the WT outdated or with an error?

Thanks in advance!

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes