Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
So does that mean once endgame is complete, the story continues?
I guess he mean bugfix, optimizing or epilogue.
Belle has previously referred to game content (and there is already singificant evidence of the groundwork for it) that will only be available in NG+. So, not just tweaking and epliogue content, but also more main story content to be developed after the endgame.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I mean that once the end is implemented, I'll go back and flesh out content elsewhere in the game. I have mentioned this numerous times.

Thank you for the answer and sorry if it sound repetitive cause I just played and save certain parts of the end game and hoping for more. Also great job of the work and looking forward to more stuff from as well

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yennefer is a fucking thot in the book.No one want her anyway.Also Geralt is an idiot to let Yennefer cuck him in the back hundreth of times.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Belle will there be harem ending in this game?Is it possible to be a king with many mistress in this game?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I doubt that both would share. Most likely it's like in the witcher 3 where Geralt tried to romance both Triss and Yennefer and he lose both in the end. No half measures i would say
I was just being flip. ;-)

On the other hand, I don't think we know enough about either of them to know if they might be amenable to sharing or not. Weren't Lilith and Serena "involved"? Or am I thinking of another game? If so, tied to the plan for MC to seduce Selena, I think that could be the foundation for a possible triad.

But then, what about: Callie, Evelyn, Primrose, Nell, Samarra, and of course, Belle? (Did I get all those names right? I'm shit at remembering names...) Saving the world is hard work! So much 'sacrifice'!
:eek:

Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Changelog refers to 2 new sex scene but i only managed to find one in the gallery (no spoiler but it's evelyn) where is the other scene? and yes princess selena/lilith doesn't count for 0.31

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I was just being flip. ;-)

On the other hand, I don't think we know enough about either of them to know if they might be amenable to sharing or not. Weren't Lilith and Serena "involved"? Or am I thinking of another game? If so, tied to the plan for MC to seduce Selena, I think that could be the foundation for a possible triad.

But then, what about: Callie, Evelyn, Primrose, Nell, Samarra, and of course, Belle? (Did I get all those names right? I'm shit at remembering names...) Saving the world is hard work! So much 'sacrifice'!
:eek:
Mine is just an hypothesis in the case where MC could be the new king . Realistically, not all women like to share and a kingdom(in middle age scenario) can have just one queen and one king, so if MC could have the choice to be the new king he could marry only one of the princess. Yes there are still the other girls too but you know, it's player choice after all, MC can always refuse to become the king and romance the girl he(the players) want.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Changelog refers to 2 new sex scene but i only managed to find one in the gallery (no spoiler but it's evelyn) where is the other scene? and yes princess selena/lilith doesn't count for 0.31
There was another scene that didn't appear in the gallery (i.e. no locked image) until I unlocked it. In case that's intentional, I won't say what it is, other than it was on the main story line so if you go through the story you will get it if your stats are sufficient.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
There was another scene that didn't appear in the gallery (i.e. no locked image) until I unlocked it. In case that's intentional, I won't say what it is, other than it was on the main story line so if you go through the story you will get it if your stats are sufficient.
how about you put
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Maybe I'm playing too casually but I seem to be consistently getting stuck in the late stages of the game. I haven't looked at the walkthrough in a long time so I may have to break down and do that but it would be nice if our favorite little perverted fairy would give a few extra in game hints later in the game if you're getting stuck. I prefer not to have to have a walkthrough open while I play.

Only a mild criticism. I do love the game. In particular I love the "secrets" mechanic and wish more games would use something similar. I'm just stuck currently and I'm busy so haven't had time to go through the walkthrough.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Maybe I'm playing too casually but I seem to be consistently getting stuck in the late stages of the game. I haven't looked at the walkthrough in a long time so I may have to break down and do that but it would be nice if our favorite little perverted fairy would give a few extra in game hints later in the game if you're getting stuck. I prefer not to have to have a walkthrough open while I play.

Only a mild criticism. I do love the game. In particular I love the "secrets" mechanic and wish more games would use something similar. I'm just stuck currently and I'm busy so haven't had time to go through the walkthrough.
Honestly I played without walkthrough and everything was fine. Have you tried to speak with every npc or select every options?explored all the map already?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly I played without walkthrough and everything was fine. Have you tried to speak with every npc or select every options?explored all the map already?
Well I'm obviously missing something but I've read all of the books available in the library, discovered most of the secrets for all characters via invade mind, and visited every available location multiple times and at every potential time of day. So far I can't find whatever "inspiration" I need to finish researching the spell to make Callie bisexual (I've done it before via the walkthrough in previous versions but can't remember how it works now). I do have the probe mind spell but haven't found a way to use it yet. I also have the knock spell and have used that to do as much as I think you can do with Callie while she's still a pure lesbian including watching her with Evelyn for their first meeting (wanted to wait for the sex spell before sending her back again).

I seem to be missing an option for finding the Crone's secret since I've tried literally every possible option for what I know so far and none of them work (via save scumming every individual topic). I also can't seem to get Nell's final secret unlocked. I have "trained" the fairy queen but haven't figured out her riddle yet. I also haven't figured out Primrose's final secret but I did prove her innocence. All of my stats are maxed except for 1 missing point of charisma. I haven't met the princess yet. I have told Evelyn how I feel and fucked her. Thaddeus doesn't seem to have any additional info for me either, have told him about literally everything I know and he has nothing to say about it.

It's possible there are some timed events I just need to wait for. I haven't tried just messing around doing nothing productive until "something" happens.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes