PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
The fairy queen is already married, and she fuck with MC which is called cheating(or netori). This isn't NTR. If the the fairy queen was your gf or wife and she fucked with someone else then is called NTR. This is the difference and in this case it's netori.
So, NTR is you being cheated on, and netori is somebody cheating on their SO with you?

Reactions: Orlu

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
So, NTR is you being cheated on, and netori is somebody cheating on their SO with you?
No. Both Netorare and Netori are NTR (they are conjugations of the slang verb netoru 寝取る). Netoru (netori is the "noun-ified" version) is "to take (via sex)" and netorareru (netorare is the noun-ified version) is "to have taken (via sex)". Likewise netoraseru (netorase noun-ified) is "to cause to be taken (via sex)". It's all NTR (netoru) but just with different perspectives.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
No. Both Netorare and Netori are NTR (they are conjugations of the slang verb netoru 寝取る). Netoru (netori is the "noun-ified" version) is "to take (via sex)" and netorareru (netorare is the noun-ified version) is "to have taken (via sex)". Likewise netoraseru (netorase noun-ified) is "to cause to be taken (via sex)". It's all NTR (netoru) but just with different perspectives.
Netori would fall to cheating tag I think.
View attachment 674096

This is not the thread in which to have this discussion. Again.
War. War never changes :ROFLMAO:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im look for console codes specifically stats like agility and courage those anyone know what thee codes are.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
im look for console codes specifically stats like agility and courage those anyone know what thee codes are.
Belle has mentioned before — and it makes sense — that screwing with ability scores tends to throw off the game mechanics. Ability gains tend to be triggered by — and to trigger — specific events, so suddenly maxing out your stats will actually break the game.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Here are couple of notes for the .30 version I would like to mention, nothing too serious. Ignore if already fixed for .31 update or if not worth changing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember that I have seen some more inconsistencies and irregularities in the text, but can't remember them at the moment, so need to report them later when I encounter them again. Keep up the good work.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Here are couple of notes for the .30 version I would like to mention, nothing too serious. Ignore if already fixed for .31 update or if not worth changing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember that I have seen some more inconsistencies and irregularities in the text, but can't remember them at the moment, so need to report them later when I encounter them again. Keep up the good work.
The only thing most of your points are inconsistent with is your preconceived notions of how this setting is supposed to work, no offense. You make a lot of assumptions here that are flat out wrong.

Point 1 is good feedback. This kind of thing is easy to miss while implementing a sandbox game. I've made a note of it now.

9) This is one of the things I intend to go back and have a long look at once I start balancing the game later. I'm probably going to have to use math. *shudder*

12) What difference does this make?

14) She drains your energy and spirit. Perversity not only relates to your imagination but also how far you're willing to let your lust take you. Your lust just isn't strong enough while you're drained.

Apart from the points that are about wishes you have for future content (some of which I may or may not have related plans for), the rest of your points are caused by personal expectations of yours that either don't match mine or that are based on medieval Europe in a way that my fantasy setting isn't.

Reactions: L30
Nov 18, 2019
Belle, i don't comment usually the games that i play, but, this game, it's one of the more enjoyables experiences that i have in a long time playing these games. I love the characters personalities, how the story envolves you as protagonist, and of course the relationship between the MC and the pixie (i supose are you "wink wink") their dialogues are hilarous and incontestabilly funny. I want to congratulate you for the developement of all the hard work you put in this game as I said this game is a must in everyones collection, thanks for your hard work.

90862_lltp-fan.gif 140719_tdf-fan.gif

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Belle please don't tell me that you are going to kill the MC or Evelyn or both in the end. I'm getting these vibes from the last update. Please don't do that. This game is really awesome and I really don't want a bad ending ruining it.

After the Crone's identity and her past, I'm getting the feeling that one of the princess will die in the end :(

PS: The story is really awesome....

Reactions: money8493
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes